ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I've been seeing the tie ANH helmets around and they look fantastic. Seems like folks are starting to get them in hand. Does anyone recall what the Tier 1 pricing on just the ANH tie pilot helmets were?

I paid Tier 1 for the wingman Tie and it was 299 with free shipping. The normal Tie pilot was 249$ I think. They are at 349$ now. I'm pretty happy with the deal I got!

Is it me or does rig holster combination NOT include the ROTJ version? Shouldn't the combination include two of the buckles on the left.

Anovos Han Solo.JPG

RECEIVED!!!!

Review coming soon....

Pictures now....

View attachment 677467View attachment 677468View attachment 677469View attachment 677470View attachment 677471

FYI: This came with a signature request. I was on my way home when I got the notice it was attempted delivery. I got home about 15 minutes too late. I took a chance that I might be the first street and not the last street to get deliveries I the neighborhood and I want for a drive. I lucked out... found the UPS guy in one of those little golf carts within two minutes. I was tired of waiting. :darnkids

not bad! was debating it but wanted to compare to what the original tiered prices were, at $350 for a finished helmet, its still not a bad deal at all. With many kits costing $180-200 + the labor, may just have to jump on it.

Looking at the packaging, it looks like they mismatched the buckles in every order. Mine came the same way. In fact the box shows two of the ESB front buckles. It looks like every rig was sent out with the wrong buckle combination. Check the box lid.

IMG_3138.JPG

@GotMaul

Dear GotMaul
So the molds and everything are ready ? They just have to start Vacuform the Armor ? Ah and one more thing. What about the Premium helmet which comes with the Premium Kit ? Is he ready ?

Looking at the packaging, it looks like they mismatched the buckles in every order. Mine came the same way. In fact the box shows two of the ESB front buckles. It looks like every rig was sent out with the wrong buckle combination. Check the box lid.

Oh dear. That's gonna sting. I wonder how that got past Licensing.

Wait...by the arrangement of the hooks it looks like you need to feed the buckles on with both clasps hooking it towards you? Is there enough slack to do that?

Juyst for ha ha's, i clicked on anovos's website.

Why is the first order trooper non kit price at $6,000, when a Darth was only $2,000?

I had to laugh out loud at the, at least to me, obvious price gouging..

I think the regular trooper non kit price was $1,000 . and it's pretty much the same exact design ;o)

View attachment 679156

Looks like Anovos will have to do another run of just ANH buckles to round out everyone's belt. That is a good reason to have a complete second release for those that missed out on the first order.
Who knows the mismatched belts maybe the Star Wars version of the upside down airplane stamp.

Never heard back from Anovos on my ticket. Good thing I didn't hold my breath lol. I need to find someone who can actually do something productive in customer service.

---------UPDATE------------

They did reply back last night, my mistake. I was checking my email for a notification but never checked the actual ticket on their website. They apologized for the delay and said they were able to change the size for me but didn't give me an estimated ship date. After two months I hope it's soon.

Last edited:
Juyst for ha ha's, i clicked on anovos's website.

Why is the first order trooper non kit price at $6,000, when a Darth was only $2,000?

I had to laugh out loud at the, at least to me, obvious price gouging..

I think the regular trooper non kit price was $1,000 . and it's pretty much the same exact design ;o)

The completed TFA First Order costume is $6,915 and the kit is $2,215.00.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back