Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

View attachment 375052I can just imagine a scene with them walking down the ramp of the falcon, talking as they walk past both x wings, all in one take, and all of it real.

God yes. Oh man, I'm trying to keep my expectations reasonable, but pics like this make me have some major 80s warm fuzzies. I can imagine parking my X-wing and Falcon in the grass as a kid playing with Kenner toys in a setup just like this :D

Last edited by a moderator:

It's great to know they're building real setpieces. That means the movie should automatically be good... You do remember there were bad movies before CG, right?

Yes, I understand Lucas let the story take a back seat to the CG spectacle a bit in the PT, but if if failed, it wasn't just the CG that was to blame. Even if JJ is using pracical sets, it doesn't preclude the possibility that it could still suck. I'm just sayin'...

Well as they say on mythbusters, failure is always an option.

But as they also say, I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

It all looks Star Warsy to me! I can't wait to start seeing movie stills and a trailer for this movie. I'm betting either a semi-tease late this year or definitely a first big trailer attached to "Age of Ultron."

I wouldn't put it past me if they threw a teaser during Super Bowl Sunday.

Very surreal images. I've nearly had to pinch myself to make sure I'm conscious and really seeing them!

I wonder if those bunker installations are original to the flight school or if they were built specifically for this shoot...(??)

Those are not part of the flight school - those are entrances to an old silo! The flight school people took the aerial shots.

This one? I can't make it out so well to tell if it's an X or not, but it looks like there might be a second wide protrusion:
hangar.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back