Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Pretty awesome! I wonder if the X-wings are the same type we've seen before? To my eye, even under the tarp the front fuselage looks noticeably more slender.

It's great to know they're building real setpieces. That means the movie should automatically be good... You do remember there were bad movies before CG, right?

Yes, I understand Lucas let the story take a back seat to the CG spectacle a bit in the PT, but if if failed, it wasn't just the CG that was to blame. Even if JJ is using pracical sets, it doesn't preclude the possibility that it could still suck. I'm just sayin'...

Fun wrecker.

Ben

A black X-wing variant spotted on the Greenham Common set? This is getting interesting.

With red panels on the wings? I like it! Looks like the other one has blue trim - maybe the same one that we saw in the Force for Change ad.
I'm really warming up to the new X-wings. I notice that the older looking X-wing that was beside the Falcon is gone in this shot.

How many drones and aircraft are they gonna have to scrub from the sky in this scene?

Notice the difference in the Falcon today?

She has her burns and stains back, and that funny pink stripe near the front has gone, I guess they were just rain covers or something while they were setting up.

Thought this was interesting: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410505421.495234.jpg

R2 unit in new X-wing confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back