eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I'm sure sure if they will have the chance to fulfill orders or if they will have to file for bankruptcy and sell off their assets. Most likely most of you are not going to get anything from them.

But I'm sure their bosses are going to be ok.

I'm sure sure if they will have the chance to fulfill orders or if they will have to file for bankruptcy and sell off their assets. Most likely most of you are not going to get anything from them.

But I'm sure their bosses are going to be ok.

Oh I'm sure they are, that being they more than likely have their own personal replicas in their collections now that won't be released to the public

Now the question is will they even sell the vader pcr SE version. I wonder if they sold all their ader pcr's to a third party because they lost their license and would not be allowed to sell them. This way they were able to at least get rid of them before they lost the license.

Gino got his TK Hero suit out of the deal and probably a Hero Fett too so I'm sure they're quite content.

If they are losing the license I'm sure the cheapo Vader run was a last gasp plan to make money before the deal ends.

Yeah. I can't imagine any license revoke wouldn't allow them to honour orders for the Scout helmet though.

The better question now is can they refund anyone considering their development hell for these preordered products? Ten bucks says they file for bankruptcy as a result

Their last newsletter said if you accept the free Vader you cannot cancel the Scout. Hence, no replies to anything remotely referencing cancelation or refund.

Its pretty obvious it was cheaper for them to do a bait and switch by sending everyone on the preorder a glorified rubies helmet than actually refunding people's money

WoW , Today started off great untill i started reading these posts and with Gino deleting his posts saying that it is not true has me extremely concerned. So far looks like im going to be out of a fully paid Scout helmet and also the free Vader seeing as i still havent gotten an information about that either....

Dose anyone know Brian email or anyone we can reach out to Disney to see if they can give us a straight answer? Im just asking this seeing as iv never really run into this problem before from a company... many times with personal projects but from a Company never....

1IUKGzs.jpg

Attachments

• 34b9e0dc3025f2fc17fe6a9b1cbfb3e3a811526a2259b75e53ee532d63bdadc2.jpg
    34b9e0dc3025f2fc17fe6a9b1cbfb3e3a811526a2259b75e53ee532d63bdadc2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 81
This has....

dumpsterfire.png

....Written all over it.

I feel for all of you have money tied up in this company. I hope EFX can honor their commitments, or you get some kind of refund.

I will say, if both MR and now EFX have gone this way of the Dodo bird, there's no way in hell I'm ever pre-ordering from any company. Just WAY too risky. :(

Edit! Expecting this thread to explode in 3....2....1....

Last edited:
Well we will see how that goes, making movie props is a whole different ball game than bein a "Licensed Movie Prop Replica Company"

Remember the MIB fiasco did'nt end well

dday;3997406Plus the announcement that the actual prop makers said:
https://collectibles.starwars.com[/url]

Expensive, but these are the props from the guys who made the real ones.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back