The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Since the Prop Master publicly shared a diagram I made, we can finally have a legit update to this thread! :D :thumbsup

TRICK ARROWS: PART 3 - UPDATES
Trick Arrow Reference 20151105.JPG

I've made some changes since the original Trick Arrow post (Trick Arrows).

What I originally called a "Taser" Arrow is actually called an "Electrocution" Arrow on set.

We learned in 308 that the Jettisoning Arrow is a thing. Thanks, Cisco!
"It uses compressed CO2 to jettison high tensile strength polymer cables."
10854136_10102706693276892_1781269964_o.jpg

Now we can also see the type of broadhead/needle/electrode that are used as well.

Keep in mind, this isn't an all-encompassing diagram. I just wanted to show what we've seen on screen so far that uses the same base attachment.

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice that in last nights episode, when Oliver was upside down, he seemed to have some sort of beanie or wig cap type thing under his hood. Could this possibly be to keep his hood on during action scenes? perhaps with some sort of velcro or pin or something? thats my best guess...
Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 11.53.54 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 11.53.54 AM.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 207
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 11.53.54 AM.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 205
I see that the arrow heads have been identified but have the actual arrows been found?

Nope. They're too simple to identify the shafts. However, they are custom made, using carbon shafts, black Easton super nocks, and custom dyed fletchings which are 3" on the season 1-2-3 arrows, and 4" on the season 4 ones.

Good morning all,

as a newbi I watching this tread now for several weeks and also started to order some items for a season 1-3 suit for my son. So I would like to know did anyone already start to produce these "Counter-Measures Pods" for the Kestrel bow or does anyone have a CAD file already to get them 3D printed?

Greetings Rene

Last edited:
IK this is probably a bit late but you can get easton super nocks on amazon I have some!

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have green Nike Free's 3 any idea to make em black? and the swoosh is yellow any thoughts?

Hey everyone I need your help finding theas new speedy costume please help any links would be greatly appreciated you guys are totally awesome
it needs to look exlacly like the one in the film please help me out

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back