Zabana´s Iron Man WIP - BOOTS FINISHED - Page 13 (NEW LEG PAGE 14)

If it is any help I have a copy of Zabana's hand pep on my skydrive but not the fingers. Check the links in the first post of my Mk VII thread. It is linked towards the bottom.

Thanks Darkside, that will help.

Also, thank you Zabana, no hurry man, I don't plan to build the hands for a little while, just been collecting my files and want to be sure I can get them when I do need them. And again, thank you for the awesome work! Your accuracy is incredible!

Hi sorry to be a pain but i have been hunting for these files and cant seem to get them is there anywhere that i can get these hands

Zabana, I have also had problems... I even set up an account with 4shared so I could log in, and no luck. Darkside501st, your file works fine, but I believe my hands are too square to use it, and I still require fingers. ... "Look Ma, no hands!" lol

Just an fyi, and a hope that you guys can fix it soon, so's us noobs can get our fingers on those, well, fingers. ;)

Annaërullo

Last edited:
Zabana, I have also had problems... I even set up an account with 4shared so I could log in, and no luck. Darkside501st, your file works fine, but I believe my hands are too square to use it, and I still require fingers. ... "Look Ma, no hands!" lol

Just an fyi, and a hope that you guys can fix it soon, so's us noobs can get our fingers on those, well, fingers. ;)

Annaërullo

Take Note:
I didn't make a hand file... I am using Zabana's. I only combined his upper and lower palm and unfolded differently. The model is the same.

having problems also with the broken links but for the warmachine HD files. . . >< i lost my back ups of my back ups when i reformatted my hard disk

Bored in a raining day? No prob, 3D work session to the rescue XD

mk47render.jpg

man this is great! :thumbsup

Zabana can you reupload the mark 8 calf and tights please? im trying to do a full iron man aluminium suit. Thank you for your atention. Blessings

Zabana`s! Vengo siguiendo TODO tu trabajo por you tube y por aca ! Me gustaria saber de que hiciste el casco y el molde para hacer el casco! Saludos desde argentina!

PD: Excelente trabajo!

Zabana`s! Vengo siguiendo TODO tu trabajo por you tube y por aca ! Me gustaria saber de que hiciste el casco y el molde para hacer el casco! Saludos desde argentina!

PD: Excelente trabajo!

Buenas!

El casco de resina de poliuretano y los moldes de silicona ;)

The helmet is made of polyurethane resin and the molds are silicone ;)

Zabana, are the edges on the finger files meant to stay on after they are resined? (the thin edges that circle each opening on each piece...) I'm having issues with the size of the fingers where they are good in length, but too tight at that length (the opposite of BigTurc I guess. If the lip was removed after coating with resin, they would probably fit OK... Maybe I just have shorter than average fingers...I am using the original files, not the longer finger files.

PS, the thumb file is fine at the same scale and fits fine.

If I build the middle finger and it's too tight for that finger, could it be used for my index finger instead, or are the individual finger files designed specifically to match up with that spot where the specific finger meets the glove.

Also, I know you need to flip the thumb pep file, but are the others OK to just print 2 of the same or do they also need to be flipped?

Last edited:
Hi!

Those edges are there to help when hardening the piece, I need those lips because I use to hard pieces with polyurethane resin so if they aren´t there the resin just drops everywhere.

Of course once you have it hard you can mod or remove what you consider necessary.

The fingers are simetric so the only one you need to flip is the thumbs for obvious reasons.

And each finger is suposse to be for the finger itself but if you find that scaling one of them or using the middle as another one for example is up to each person and each hand ;)

Zabana, are the edges on the finger files meant to stay on after they are resined? (the thin edges that circle each opening on each piece...) I'm having issues with the size of the fingers where they are good in length, but too tight at that length (the opposite of BigTurc I guess. If the lip was removed after coating with resin, they would probably fit OK... Maybe I just have shorter than average fingers...I am using the original files, not the longer finger files.

PS, the thumb file is fine at the same scale and fits fine.

If I build the middle finger and it's too tight for that finger, could it be used for my index finger instead, or are the individual finger files designed specifically to match up with that spot where the specific finger meets the glove.

Also, I know you need to flip the thumb pep file, but are the others OK to just print 2 of the same or do they also need to be flipped?

Ok, here is something like an update.
I was bondoing and priming the chest, also did a red paint test just for fun because it needs to be water sanded yet.

The another update is that I finished all the small and big bits in the suit :love

Just in case anyone is wondering himself yes I´m going to do a run of the whole set in the Junkyard :rolleyes

AMAZING!! Zabana, do you have the pep file for this torso? I downloaded the first one you posted in the thread, but this doesn't look the same. This one looks way better. I would love to build this one!!

AMAZING!! Zabana, do you have the pep file for this torso? I downloaded the first one you posted in the thread, but this doesn't look the same. This one looks way better. I would love to build this one!!

Hi!

Yes, I have it. PM me your mail and I´ll send it to you :thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back