Zabana´s Iron Man WIP - BOOTS FINISHED - Page 13 (NEW LEG PAGE 14)

Re: First Spanish Iron Man costume (I guess...)

QUOTE=Zabana;1069193]Hi again!!!
Someone have asked me about my hinge system, I´m going to post a pic that shows how I have design it, I think it´s self explanatory:

For all the people that have answered me in spanish:

Muchas gracias a todos, ha sido muy agradable recibir todos vuestros cumplidos!!!:$

Un saludo y

BYEEEE!!!![/QUOTE]
zabana primero felicitarlo, tremendo trabajo, y segundo si no es mucha molestia de que materiales esta hecho el helmet y que sistema uso para abrir y cerrar el helmet , de antemano gracias. yo he tratado de hacer un helmet y no he podido , hice el disfraz d mi hijo y el mio en foam pero no e podido hacer un helmet ni siquiera para abrilo manualmente jajjaja . he hecho de todo foam y siempre me quedan pequenos o muy grandes .

Re: First Spanish Iron Man costume (I guess...)

QUOTE=Zabana;1069193]Hi again!!!
Someone have asked me about my hinge system, I´m going to post a pic that shows how I have design it, I think it´s self explanatory:

For all the people that have answered me in spanish:

Muchas gracias a todos, ha sido muy agradable recibir todos vuestros cumplidos!!!:$

Un saludo y

BYEEEE!!!!
zabana primero felicitarlo, tremendo trabajo, y segundo si no es mucha molestia de que materiales esta hecho el helmet y que sistema uso para abrir y cerrar el helmet , de antemano gracias. yo he tratado de hacer un helmet y no he podido , hice el disfraz d mi hijo y el mio en foam pero no e podido hacer un helmet ni siquiera para abrilo manualmente jajjaja . he hecho de todo foam y siempre me quedan pequenos o muy grandes .[/QUOTE]
Hi there!

I´ll answer you here in english, time ago the admin told me it :p
Anyway I´ll PM you in spanish if you still need.

I use to make my pieces in 180gr cardboard, glued with cyano (here is superglue brand). Once the model is done I pour polyurethane resin in the inside and rotates by hand so it hards everywhere.
About the hinge, I just picked a few plastic sheets, 3mm one, and built the pic shape, there is some pics about it done ;)

I hope it helps!!! :D

Re: Zabana´s Iron Man WIP (NEW Helmet V4 page 12!!!) Gloves finished

After long time I´ve got an update, boots are ready and they are wearable and strong also I can walk with them :D

Are these hard to walk in? I would think you would have to put some kind of rubber on the bottom so you wouldn't slide around on tile/slick floors? Just curious. Haven't gotten into the shoes yet and was wondering what you did, if anything to the bottom so they have some grip...

Re: Zabana´s Iron Man WIP (NEW Helmet V4 page 12!!!) Gloves finished

Are these hard to walk in? I would think you would have to put some kind of rubber on the bottom so you wouldn't slide around on tile/slick floors? Just curious. Haven't gotten into the shoes yet and was wondering what you did, if anything to the bottom so they have some grip...

As long as the boots was done but didn´t wear them a lot I didn´t modded it and don´t know yet if I´ll need to do :p

Anyway I can say I wear them with shoes ;)

Ok, here is something like an update.
I was bondoing and priming the chest, also did a red paint test just for fun because it needs to be water sanded yet.

The another update is that I finished all the small and big bits in the suit :love

Just in case anyone is wondering himself yes I´m going to do a run of the whole set in the Junkyard :rolleyes

Bored in a raining day? No prob, 3D work session to the rescue XD

mk47render.jpg

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - Voice recognition system for suit control works!!!

download parallel desktop. It basically adds a program that opens a windows computer on your mac. Try it out. There is a 14 day free trial. :)

Hey Zabana,

I just tried to download your hand and foot files and the 4shared links are broken. :eek

Are they stored somewhere else or is there a chance you could put them back up? I really want to have a go at building them, they look awesome! :love

It's weird because the files are still there...

Something simillar happens to trying to download a file and was because I wasn't logged into my 4share aaccount. Try login before downloading. If still don't work please tell me.

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - Voice recognition system for suit control works!!!

So well, after long time here is what you people were asking to be released

THE HANDS!!!

It´s dificult to pep but not impossible ;)

Index finger by Zabana.pdo
Knuckles by Zabana.pdo
Lower Palm by Zabana.pdo
Middle finger by Zabana.pdo
Pinky finger by Zabana.pdo
Ring finger by Zabana.pdo
Thumb finger by Zabana.pdo
Upper Palm by Zabana.pdo

All fingers but longers (scaled only in 1 axis) they are unfolded yet:

Fingers longers by Zabana.pdo

Enjoy it and please, as always, post your progress pics ^^

The above post (and links are what I'm trying to download, I am definitely logged into my 4shared account and this is what I see:

The file link that you requested is not valid.

Is this the right link?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back