Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

1 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

2 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

3 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

4 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

Last edited:
Great setup Luke, there are some really nice items in your display. Is that arrowhead the one you offered on this forum awhile ago, or am i mistaken.
Do you plan to do these again or have any extras left over? I think it is a great prop from a favourite scene in Raiders for me.

Great setup Luke, there are some really nice items in your display. Is that arrowhead the one you offered on this forum awhile ago, or am i mistaken.
Do you plan to do these again or have any extras left over? I think it is a great prop from a favourite scene in Raiders for me.

Thank you.

Yes, it is one I did a while back. I don't have any left, but might do some more a few months down the line.

I was able to add some Crystal Skull items to my collection last week. The main being a Howard S. skull w/bag.

IMG_1260 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

Also, updated my previous post with some newer pics.

I just started collecting prop replicas and I am a big Indiana Jones fan I already bought a Grail diary and Grail replica... Where should I look for the best quality idol replica?

Where did you guys get your map room brushes? Closest thing I could think of is an umpire's brush, but none of the ones I've seen were shaped right.

Bought mine at Todds costumes, not sure if he still carries them though.
Luke0312 - awesome collection. Top notch pieces all of them. I'd sure like an arrow if you do make more.

Where did you guys get your map room brushes? Closest thing I could think of is an umpire's brush, but none of the ones I've seen were shaped right.

The ones I've done started off as an umpire brush. Requires cutting and sanding the top to shape, then staining.

Luke0312 - awesome collection. Top notch pieces all of them. I'd sure like an arrow if you do make more.

Thank you.

Yes, I'm going to do some more, actually got the mold out last week and have been experimenting with my mix to get the cast back to the right color, since I didn't write anything down and it's been a while. I think I've got it now though.

The ones I've done started off as an umpire brush. Requires cutting and sanding the top to shape, then staining.

Thank you.

Yes, I'm going to do some more, actually got the mold out last week and have been experimenting with my mix to get the cast back to the right color, since I didn't write anything down and it's been a while. I think I've got it now though.

Please let me know when you do, it is a favourite prop of mine from a great scene in Raiders. Would love to add it to my Raiders shelf.

Thanks guys. I wondered if I'd ever get it done. I'm pretty happy considering it really started as an assembly prototype and ended up being finished completely.

Thanks guys. I wondered if I'd ever get it done. I'm pretty happy considering it really started as an assembly prototype and ended up being finished completely.

Like a few other members here (and I presume you too Philip), I've seen the original at Lucasfilm and if this was in the archive building, I doubt people would even realise its not the original one - aside from the fact that this is so pristine.

GREAT outcome sir, I am envious beyond reason...

MARK

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back