Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

So, new house, decided to set up a corner of the living room with a few props and a costume display. Would love some inspiration from those of you who've already done this!
I'm just starting to build up my collection, So far I've purchased a staff of Ra headpiece, made a Staff of Ra stand, and made a grail. I'm using a corner near our bookshelves as my Indiana Jones display area. I plan to add a Sankara stone, once I've made one. I'm also making a little pedestal for the grail so it's up a bit higher.
IMG_8922.jpeg
IMG_8923.jpeg

I'm just starting to build up my collection, So far I've purchased a staff of Ra headpiece, made a Staff of Ra stand, and made a grail. I'm using a corner near our bookshelves as my Indiana Jones display area. I plan to add a Sankara stone, once I've made one. I'm also making a little pedestal for the grail so it's up a bit higher.View attachment 1799875View attachment 1799876
genZOD is your grail lit from the inside somehow, or is that just ambient lighting reflecting back? Also, love the goat skull build! We were building ours around the same time and yours is sensational! Looks just like the burning skull that Toht grabbed the headpiece off of.

genZOD is your grail lit from the inside somehow, or is that just ambient lighting reflecting back? Also, love the goat skull build! We were building ours around the same time and yours is sensational! Looks just like the burning skull that Toht grabbed the headpiece off of.
Thanks! The gold on my grail is mostly 24K leaf, so it pretty much always looks like it's glowing. That said, it does light up:

Where are we finding the death mask please
I was lucky enough to snag mine from the Junkyard about a month or two ago. It was from an old run by IndianaAndrews. I searched for a while but couldn't find anybody (that wasn't a recaster) actively making a good quality one :(

I finally took a photo of my Henry Jones Senior sidecar chase Hunter Case Jean Pierre watch.

It was at WonderCon on Saturday, sheltering from the rain. (Happily my costume includes an umbrella.)

I suppose my watch isn't a "prop" per se but the thing I use when in character to tell time.

Attachments

• 24wonder21.jpg
    24wonder21.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 21
I finally took a photo of my Henry Jones Senior sidecar chase Hunter Case Jean Pierre watch.

It was at WonderCon on Saturday, sheltering from the rain. (Happily my costume includes an umbrella.)

I suppose my watch isn't a "prop" per se but the thing I use when in character to tell time.
Definitely a prop. And a tough one to find. Almost as tough as the non-hunter version. Nice

Whoa, whoa, whoa… are you saying I can use Sankara Stones to power my Mad Dog Hoverboard????

Sounds right to me. The diamonds light up when they get near other diamonds. Clearly, they're giving off ENERGY when this happens. Put diamonds in your hoverboard, and a stone on your hoverboard and harness the energy produced to power your board. Science !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back