Y-Wing Parts Map for the "Green Leader" Project - open source

Re: Y-Wing Parts Map for the "Green Leader" Project

Another one for the front page. [strike]I hadn't found any info on the orange shaded piece though. And it's a bit small for my inexperience to judge what it might be.[/strike]

backside1.jpg

Last edited:

With this stash you could build an esb at-st aswell.
I can't spot a SEA LAB kit !
Could be fun to take pictures of all the donor kits for a specific model and let people guess which ss model it re-presents
If you show a picture in return of the same kits bought by you the answer will be revealed.
You would run the risk of buying kits for a not so desirable ss model,..but hey in the end you want to build them all don't you,..it's a adiction you know:cry

Last edited:

Awesome picture. My collection is about 3/4 that size, so still a ways to go I guess. =)

There's a good bit of Empire crossover in my stash, since I'm interested in/working on various projects related to both films.

If all you care about is Star Wars, then you needn't worry about the Entex Porsche Carrera (very lucky for you!), or the Hasegawa Karl, Morser Karl or Leopold kits, either. And my collection of Tamiya Formula One cars grew by a few more boxes once I started paying more attention to the miniatures built for Empire.

I've got the Dragon release of the Kettenkrad and can't find the green piece, or part of it, anywhere in the kit. Can anyone give some advice as to what the green piece is made of?

From what I've seen, it seems it's made of two separate pieces, one of which might be unknown.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 1.41.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 1.41.12 PM.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 210

There is a part in the Kettenkrad that might have served as the basis or inspiration for the piece you've highlighted in green, but I was under the impression that it was custom made and not sourced from an existing kit.

EDIT:

Here's the part. Mine's the Esci release.

Kettenkrad.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks. Mine's partially assembled and now I see the parts have been glued onto another piece. I can see the resemblance now.

engine_close_up.png

The Kettenkrad image in post 210 is the pink shaded piece in my revised engine image from my understanding. This is based off info available in the Falcon thread I believe.

The Kettenkrad part is used for the base.The top part is believed to be a kit part.

kettenkrad 001.JPG

Dave

Moving as far aft as you can... does anyone know which part or parts make up this detail from the tail vanes?

This photo is of the EFX model from comic-con.

I noticed that assembly is included in Jason Eaton's casting pack. That's a start.

I see two different trimmed gun parts from ships.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

It's funny how much they pulled from the 25 PDR! I don't know the part in red though. I'm assuming it's a ship crane(focusing on Airfix now). Just haven't found the right one yet!

centurion_lower_mid.jpg

Last edited:

I did ID it, its definitely frrom a ship, think I saw it on the Enterprise or Hornet. I'm away from home for a few days so I can't confirm.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

crane_arm.jpg

Well this is in the Tamiya Enterprise & Hornet. But the crossings inside are wrong. Though the outside shape is correct!

The orange piece on the right looks 90 percent like a Bandai 1/48 Tiger I engine block. They're slightly different than one another. Maybe it's from a Tiger variant?

Attachments

• tiger I maybe.jpg
    tiger I maybe.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 233
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back