XRobots Iron Man: Video added page 22, fours years into 4 mins

Re: XRobots Iron Man Mk6 UPDATED: Light up eye lenses that you can see through

Getting there with putting it all together. More at: XRobots.co.uk - Iron Man MkVI Armour

FP_16.jpg

Very elegant solution for the faceplate motion!

You are just a wealth of great information.

My fried your work is simply breath taking I've been following ur work for a while now an you've been a huge help for in while I've been constructing my suit keep up the fantastic work

Your work is truly awesome and you tutorials really help a lot!

I have an Iron Man helmet that I'm working on a hinge system for. I don't really know what I'm looking for when it comes to the automation of the faceplate, and was wondering whether you could suggest a good place to look for parts and knowledge being as I'm also in the UK.

Keep up the good work!

Re: XRobots Iron Man Mk6 UPDATED: Motorised faceplate VIDEO added

The way you did the lenses is awesome, I'd rather be able to fully see opposed to just having a couple slits on the bottom and side to see haha. The way you did the mechanism for the lifting helmet is just fantastic, I'd love to see an even more in depth write up if you were ever interested in doing so :) Keep up the amazing work man!

Re: XRobots Iron Man Mk6 UPDATED: Motorised faceplate VIDEO added

Awesome job. I always look forward to seeing your next bright idea.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back