XRobots Iron Man: Video added page 22, fours years into 4 mins

Re: XRobots Iron Man Mk6 UPDATED: Motorised faceplate VIDEO added

I'm going to use your eyelights for my suit because they are amazing! I really can't wait to see the full thing come to life~

I loved the video. I really REALLY really want to get servos in my helmet but I have absolutely no experience with electronics or robotics. If I wanted to duplicate what you did. What would I have to learn, acquire and do?

XRobots, your willingness ta share with us your methods an ideas shows th' spirit of what this forum is all about. Your videos are simple well explained very clear on what to do thanx brah.:cool:cool

XRobots, your wiilingness ta share your methods and ideas are what th' spirit of this forum is all about for that i thank ya brah.:cool:cool

I loved the video. I really REALLY really want to get servos in my helmet but I have absolutely no experience with electronics or robotics. If I wanted to duplicate what you did. What would I have to learn, acquire and do?

I've tried to do things in the simplest way possible - that's why I'm using Picaxe chips, because they are used to teach electronics in schools. It's a really good place to start if you want to learn electronics. Check out: Home - PICAXE

XRobots, your wiilingness ta share your methods and ideas are what th' spirit of this forum is all about for that i thank ya brah.:cool:cool

Yep, that's half the fun for me - I like to think of ideas and see other people use them or develop them further.

Excellent work on the eyes... and everything, really. I had a similar idea in my head for doing eyes like that whenever I get around to my build. You sir, are an inspiration!

Thank you for the wonderful instructions. Just got my helmet so I'll be customizing it soon. Been looking for help with motorized faceplate

Re: XRobots Iron Man Mk6 UPDATED: Light up eye lenses that you can see through

Thanks guys, here's a video about the motorized faceplate and eye lights:

YouTube - Iron man Helmet motorized faceplate and light up eyes, electronics and mechanics

Step-by-step for these at the following links:

XRobots.co.uk - Iron Man Faceplate
XRobots.co.uk - Iron Man Eye lights

YT06.jpg

awesome !!definitively i love your blog, full of tips and source of inspiration !!:thumbsup

thank you

I missed the RPF dollar store Arc Reactor build competition that went on a while ago - but I've done my own now with items I mostly found in the 99p shop, with the exception of a few bits of electronics.

Full details here, video to follow next week: XRobots.co.uk - Iron Man Arc Reactor

arc18.jpg

Re: XRobots Iron Man Mk6 UPDATED: Dollar store Arc Reactor build added

absolutely great !!:thumbsup very accurate and as you have told, quite economic!

once again u did an excellent job on this! so inspiring!! i'll be posting some of my work soon, working on version 1 of MK VII from darkside501st with ur technique of sealing! and now ill try to get a similar version of that arc reactor!:thumbsup

My jaw dropped upon reading your how-to for that reactor.
Well done, man. That's the only thing I can think to say.

wow!! thats insane especially on how much it cost to build great work man!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back