X-Men: Days of Future Past

Yes, this would make a great movie poster.

I'd love to see Wolverine in a coat like this too, instead of some kind of future X-costume.

xmen-days-of-future-past.jpg

Glad to see a timeline made out, I was waiting for one. Wolvie's coat on the comic is a brown with fur collar, what he wear in The Wolverine? Brown with fur collar!

Yeah, Prof. X walks in Origins. That whole time placement bugs me. Because X1 came out in 2000, stating it takes place "in the not too distant future" and also stating Wolverine lost his memory nearly 15 years before that. So taking that information, it puts the last scene of Origins about 15 years before 2000 (even later than that if u include X1 being in the future of 2000) But it doesn't line up with the 3 Mile Island accident of the 70s. I think the first three X movies should've added precise years, that way everhything can be sorted out going off of their time and dates

Glad to see a timeline made out, I was waiting for one. Wolvie's coat on the comic is a brown with fur collar, what he wear in The Wolverine? Brown with fur collar!

Yeah, Prof. X walks in Origins. That whole time placement bugs me. Because X1 came out in 2000, stating it takes place "in the not too distant future" and also stating Wolverine lost his memory nearly 15 years before that. So taking that information, it puts the last scene of Origins about 15 years before 2000 (even later than that if u include X1 being in the future of 2000) But it doesn't line up with the 3 Mile Island accident of the 70s. I think the first three X movies should've added precise years, that way everhything can be sorted out going off of their time and dates

Just because the movie was made in 2000, doesn't mean the year in the movie has to be 2000. Where do people get this?

Judging by the 3 other movies that contain elements such as cars from the late 90s to early 2000s, I'd go with that.

the timeline is way to convoluted to try to figure out. thats why hopefully dofp will set some sort of plueprint for the time line going forward.

I just hope this film turns out to be the epic win we are all hoping for. Maybe someday we will get a Spiderman cameo with the team, or a Wolverine cameo with the Avengers.

Does that tiny cameo in the first x-men of spidey in the train station count? I think if they did more crossover/team ups they'd do well but then they'd be way overdone.

^ I agree Wes. I'm not looking for anything more than maybe a few minutes of screen time to prevent the overuse and crapy story of X3. I've read somewhere a while back that Jackman does want Wolverine to make an appearance with the Avengers. I'm down for that. While I wouldn't say that The Wolverine film is great, I did enjoy his performance arguably more so in this film than any of the previous installments. It definitely left me wanting to see a team up.

What i like about Jackman as wolverine is that he's a fan of the character and has been for a long time. If we could get directors and other actors that into it this would make super hero movies that much better. I am bummed that Nightcrawler isn't back but the actor couldn't have been in it anyhow as he's got something going on.

Everybody wants a crossover, but it will never, ever happen unless all the characters come under the same studio. Which is unlikely for the foreseeable future.

I was thinking spidey was fox for some reason, not sony.

and actually if enough money gets involved all of them could be in the same movie. It would be a hell of a feat to do, but not impossible.

Who would've thought that when blade came out 15 or so years ago that we would have the comic movies we have now.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back