witchblade sara pezzini: completed pics page 3!!!!

Re: witchblade sara pezzini: 1st test pics added!

Painted arm is looking really good so far. Maybe look into a pearl type paint with some green...but test it first...dont want to be responsible for a disaster lol

Re: witchblade sara pezzini: 1st test pics added!

The battle-kini starts to take shape! Little disapointed by the way the latex face pieces sit but i guess thats from casting them flat (doh!) gonna shread a vest at the con, not brave or toned enough for baring all! What do you think so far?

Last edited:
Re: witchblade sara pezzini: new pics, its coming together!

Well first off your hot. But the work and time you put into it definitely paid off. You can tell. You know you say you can see imperfections in the face pieces i see none. I think because you've spent time making it you just see it one way. But all in all the props, arms, face, and everything in all looks ****ing sick!

Excellent work here :thumbsup As for your reasons for not baring all at the con i'm sure theres many that would disagree with you, ;-) go for it, you might as well lol :D

Yeah, as far as adding a greenish hue... Maybe look at taxidermy paints that are transparent and iridescent made for fish. Life Tone is a brand here in the US, don't know of they're readily available in the UK, but someone must supply fish taxidermists...

But I'm with acesh007... I haven't tested any of that, so you definitely should before committing what is currently an outstanding build to anything.

This is looking to be the best Witchblade costume I've seen yet, Your sculpts look great and you look amazing in them ! I'm really impressed with your work.

It's looking very organic... really good thus far. I agree that adding some translucency to the paint job will make it feel even more skin-like. I've painted with rubber cement and tints in the past and got a very subtle look.

Looking good. The costume looks great too!

So far your on a roll! Looking great! Cant wait to see the whole thing done!

As I'm sure every guy and most of the gals here will agree, you look great and could totally pull off the battle-kini ... Alas, you'd be fending off horny nerds all day instead of enjoying the con.

Love the sculpt, paint work, etc ... For the facial bits have you tried warming them with a hair dryer then bending to the proper shape?

Final note, my friend Ugo Serrano made the real armour for the short-lived TV series. I'm sure if you (or anyone) asked nicely he'd share some advice or pictures.

excited!! done my last bits on this, made a holster and a badge this evenin which means just gotta touch up the glove and brush me wig and im set :D ive asked before but any tips on being costumed at a con would be appreciated! thanks for all your kind words on the build its really spurred me on and forced me to actually finnish this.

Con day! Gonna post stuff tomorrow when im less knackered! Really enjoyed myself today but it just confirmed i hate myself in photos! Pretty pleased with the reaults and all the great feedback i got from people. Xxxxx

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back