Witch-king of Angmar (Finished) With Templates (12/29/2012)

I know im a little late to this Post but i wanne say thank you for sharing your Patters with us. I Build my Cosplay partly based of your Patterns.
20160818_170329.jpg
But now I have to share my Problem. I can´t figure out how to build the shoulder section properly i now have 5 or 6 versions of them laying around my room cause they don´t stay on my shoulders or because they don´t interlink like they should. Is someone around here who got theirs to "work" willing to share some tips or Paterns on how to do it ?

20160818_170323.jpg 20160818_170121.jpg

Sorry for bringing this back from the dead, but I'm working on a Witch King costume myself and the template for the helmets looks awesome! But can anyone tell me how they managed to print off all the template? When I click on the full size link and magnify the image to print, it only prints one half of the image.

=Darman91;4505033]Sorry for bringing this back from the dead, but I'm working on a Witch King costume myself and the template for the helmets looks awesome! But can anyone tell me how they managed to print off all the template? When I click on the full size link and magnify the image to print, it only prints one half of the image.

I used a template that was in pdf form (I think from pg1 of this thread) for the helm. When I click "print" I have a window pop up and needed to click "Actual size" option.

Template for shoulder parts and other parts are here- https://www.instructables.com/id/Witch-King-of-Angmar-Costume/

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back