WIP: Tomb Raider Triangle of Light

I believe jmtwo is still in the process of moving, hopefully when he is settled there might be an update. Besides that, consider this a friendly bump. :)

-Bryan

This is one of my favorite projects to date especially after seeing the proto first hand back in April!!! :) I have to admit, I have great fondness for this project and hope it does come together someday.

Time is always an issue... not enough of it. :)

There will be 2 versions, one will be the complete triangle and another will be the "broken" version... But Jmtwo has disappeared again...:unsure
If anyone interested could message him...:rolleyes

Well that only took a year+. :lol

Resin, Hollow cast:

tol05vs6.jpg

tol04zs1.jpg

tol03hk5.jpg

tol02cb3.jpg

tol01wn2.jpg

Seems I'm in a tablet mood right now.

Stunning work! (BTW, I re-read your first post: I love how you were able to determine the size of this piece by "comparing the screencaps of Angelina's face with a lifecast [you] have of her.") Will you be posting details about this in the Junkyard?

Stunning work! (BTW, I re-read your first post: I love how you were able to determine the size of this piece by "comparing the screencaps of Angelina's face with a lifecast [you] have of her.") Will you be posting details about this in the Junkyard?

Yes! very interested:love Details please.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back