WIP: Tomb Raider Triangle of Light

Because when I initially worked on the triangle, I quickly learned that it was not really symmetrical. I'm betting that the movie one was hand sculpted. There is a lot of variation in the thickness and breaking points of the lines.

Last edited:
Yes, you're right, I've tried to make it just more "balanced" (just some touch-ups here and there... Not an "idealized" version, but...:D )

Hi guys, really good work I have to say!
But i was wondering if anyone had an 3D model of the triangle of ligth, then i'd maybe able to make it into an papercraft (Which you print out, cut out and fold and glue together) It would ofcourse be freely aviable on this forum. Just a thought tough ;P
(BTW English isn't my best language ^^)

Does this bit of renewed vigor mean you guys want me to get off my butt and mold this thing already??

Just need a file for the base. (hint, hint):love

Last edited:
The CG commercial rules! Very reminscent of the movie!

Mr. JMTwo (I always think of JTM patties when I write your name) I would like mine scored, cut, and ready to insert a wee bit o' sand!

Does this bit of renewed vigor mean you guys want me to get off my butt and mold this thing already??

Just need a file for the base. (hint, hint):love

Well, you know I would not put it that way Jmtwo, but if I were forced to put it into a one word summation, which we all know is very difficult for me as I can be quite verbose from time to time... yes.

-Bryan

68320.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back