What's Your Favorite Movie Knife/Dagger ?

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
High profile or really obscure makes no difference. I have to go with the Iron Mistress from the classic Alan Ladd movie of the same name from the 1950s Anyone else? Oh and if you want go ahead and post pics if you want.

Last edited:
I have a few of these. Off the top of my head:

The Klingon Dagger (used on Kirk's son) in 'Star Trek III.'

The Jimmy Lile survival knife from 'First Blood.'

Conan's dagger (used on the big snake) in 'Conan the Barbarian.'

Riddick's "Swingblades" from 'Chronicles of Riddick.'

More to follow imo.

The dagger from Pan's Labyrinth is awesome

pan4.jpg

Last edited:
the gerber tac II is my favorite knife , i have two , and it was used by kurt russel in big trouble in little china , a close second would have to be rambo 3 bowie and of course the gerber marc II from aliens

I thought the Tom Brown Tracker Knife that was seen in "The Hunted" was really sweet! Currently made by TopsKnives.

Please post pics with your post so we know what your talking about!!!

tbt010_pic1.jpg

tbt010.jpg

link fixed!

FB

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor's katana in the first Highlander is my fave even though it's not as detailed as the sequals. I also liked the Phurba so much from The Shadow my kids got it for my Birthday one year. Too bad my house got broken into and stole ALL my edged weapons collection.

Here's my UC "Bird of Prey" Dagger. It's not 100% accurate to the screen used Klingon Dagger in STIII, but close enough for me. Always been my fav.

100_5480.jpg

100_5479.jpg

All that I own,

Predator Machete, from Jack crain himself before the movie came out,

War Of The Worlds Knife that Ironhorse used, also from Crain,

Phoenix Tomahawk from War Of The Worlds, also by Crain.

It saddens me to have found out that Jack turned into a scam-artist as I always had pleasant dealings with him.

My fav though is a Case V-42 stilleto orginally isued in 1942.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back