What is You’re favorite Christmas Movie Prop Replica

I quite like the Eggnog mugs from Christmas vacation! They're so silly and campy and I love it! :lol:
1702583291930.png
1702583362447.png

I have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree and we've used it in lieu of a real Christmas tree (both live and fake) for some years now. For the past I don't know how many years my wife will ask our kids whether they want an actual Christmas tree or the Charlie Brown and they always ask for the Charlie Brown. And my kids aren't really young either, they're 18 & 21 so it's not like they're little kids and think that it's cute or something.

1702590094325.png

I have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree and we've used it in lieu of a real Christmas tree (both live and fake) for some years now. For the past I don't know how many years my wife will ask our kids whether they want an actual Christmas tree or the Charlie Brown and they always ask for the Charlie Brown. And my kids aren't really young either, they're 18 & 21 so it's not like they're little kids and think that it's cute or something.

View attachment 1769839
Love it !

here ya go... before it was a candy cane the magic candy was a lollipop... from the Dudley Moore movie Santa Claus

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2023-12-14-19h27m54s712.jpg
    vlcsnap-2023-12-14-19h27m54s712.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 51
Is the hiccup in the text also on the original prop?

I'm sure it's not. For the text to be that sharp in the movie, they must have had something larger than a business card for the "hero" blow-up shots.

Looks like the maker of the card couldn't figure out a way to get the entire clause in the frame at the right size. But it passes first inspection!

But the back is great too:

PXL_20231219_165457828.jpg

Not to hijack this thread, but I happen to have five extra! They have slightly imperfect (but barely noticeable) alignment of the red frame to the edges of the card. Anyone can DM me if they'd like one as a holiday gift, no charge! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

PXL_20231219_165555624.jpg

Bill

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back