What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

Re: What's on your workbench?

Lex Luthor DC rebirth armoured suit
15697541_637532796429501_6092313641643342462_n.jpgAC_957_04_color.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

Now I'm no sculptor but the current project is giving the good ol Supreme Leader a try. Just for fun, likely won't mold or cast any. It has been so refreshing to take a break from all the casting and painting. Pushing around some mushy clay and just letting your mind wander is bliss.

Stuff I don't have pictures of at the moment.. 95% finished Star-Lord helmet, about 10 Rebel Soldier helmets to cast for a run so the mold is on my work bench..as well as a plethora of pieces coming in to paint, both stuff for myself and customer commissions.

IMG_6215.JPG

Now I'm no sculptor but the current project is giving the good ol Supreme Leader a try. Just for fun, likely won't mold or cast any. It has been so refreshing to take a break from all the casting and painting. Pushing around some mushy clay and just letting your mind wander is bliss.

Stuff I don't have pictures of at the moment.. 95% finished Star-Lord helmet, about 10 Rebel Soldier helmets to cast for a run so the mold is on my work bench..as well as a plethora of pieces coming in to paint, both stuff for myself and customer commissions.

View attachment 701119
Oh my !
You have to mold this and do a run
not a sculptor!!! I beg to differ my friend, please finish it and show your results

Oh my !
You have to mold this and do a run
not a sculptor!!! I beg to differ my friend, please finish it and show your results

Thank you. I posted it in the Facebook group and a lot of people seem to agree with you about a run. :lol I don't know, I'll definitely consider it. Either way.. it will be on the workbench for a very long time.. still very very rough and early WIP. About 5 hours or so in.
B00B84EF-0C43-47C9-BCDB-273494128C2B.jpg

Hopefully its actually starting to look like Snoke! His features are all so asymmetrical and anatomically strange that it's hard to replicate..but easy to recognize I hope!

Thank you. I posted it in the Facebook group and a lot of people seem to agree with you about a run. :lol I don't know, I'll definitely consider it. Either way.. it will be on the workbench for a very long time.. still very very rough and early WIP. About 5 hours or so in.
View attachment 701597

Hopefully its actually starting to look like Snoke! His features are all so asymmetrical and anatomically strange that it's hard to replicate..but easy to recognize I hope!

Hand on heart THIS is the only sculpture that gives me butterflies with excitement 5 hours in !!! I really can't wait to see what it looks like 40 hours hands on working time, I just can't say how much I want one, very very close behind SSKUNKY's CFO Vader helmet
Absolutely phenomenal

View attachment 701597

My effort after 5 hours
IMG_0649.PNG

She's getting into the Star Wars table top RPG game and I figured she should have a dice bag that was fitting. :D

I just finished a TFA (Maz) saber for her the other day.

Cool! I can't get my 9yo niece into SW. She watched ANH and ESB then said SW is boring. She seems to really like Ahsoka though. So maybe there's hope.

A friend of mine test printed and gave me this Baby Groot, I dont know if you wanna call it a vase or planter. Had a good bit of holes and few failed spots that needed filled and scultped before priming. Now a ton of sanding lies in my future. Thankfully him being a tree it wont be as bad.

20170115_095627.jpg
received_10154463509257675.jpeg
20170129_022358.jpg

Attachments

• Resized_20170128_174232.jpeg
    Resized_20170128_174232.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 112

IMG_1022.JPG

Sorta hard to see but its a back lit batman logo nightlight for a friends autistic son. We spent about a week sorting through logos together and came up with this one that was only used once in batman begins(chest logo). Sidenote: he can recite every Bale batman movie word for word

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back