Warehouse 13 - the other props

Since my Farnsworth build has turned into a modern interpretation of a Farnsworth communicator I decided to keep that theme with the mini dish antenna. I still have a little ways to go on the farns and I dont have the side jacks yet but the dish came out OK and best of all it was cheap.

farnsant.jpg

farnsant2.jpg

I got into thinking. the metal things inside the aparitus. Can those be part of the key mecanism of old typewriters?

It does look like typewriter parts. Consider the makers may have had a typewriter (clearly from keys) and just used other parts too.

---SORRY ABOUT MASSIVE PICTURES---

Just as a side note; check out the Science Museum storage facility in Wroughton. It's a real life Warehouse 13! Just look:

20090622Wroughton56-1.jpg

wroughton-storage.jpg

They have actual artifacts. Like Charles Babbage's notebook, a plane that belonged to the Rolling Stones, and an actual cannon.

1280px-Charles_Babbage's_notebook_at_Wroughton_museum.jpg

Science_Museum,_Wroughton_-_geograph.org.uk_-_552028.jpg

wroughton-contrasts.jpg

s-m-2.jpg

I want to work there. :cool

A while ago I got some Wilson glasses and the right arm is cracked. Should I try to find just the arm or get an 'new' set of glasses? I can't wear them because my glasses are oval-ish. I'm tempted to see if I could get custom ones.

This was posted on Saul Rubinek's (Artie) Twitter feed back in October. Nice closeup of the front of the Farnsworth holder.

Just asking again what I should do with my glasses. One arm is cracked so I don't know if I should get new glasses or try to somehow get it fixed.

Fezman. The way I see it, you have the option of A) do nothing to the broken ones and buy new ones. B) do something to the broken ones. If it work, be happy, if it doesn't, buy new ones.

Plus, you're asking that on a prop building website.

Make your own conclusion.

Hey guys,

So I went to Oz Comic-Con (yes I'm Australian) and I had cosplayed as Pete from the show.

Anyways, I made two IDs, one being the IRS cover ID and the other being a US Presidential ID which I had seen on some other shows and movies.

I still have the files and can put together a template for you guys, that is if anybody is interested...

Last edited:
Hey guys,

So I went to Oz Comic-Con (yes I'm Australian) and I had cosplayed as Pete from the show.

Anyways, I made two IDs, one being the IRS cover ID and the other being a US Presidential ID which I had seen on some other shows and movies.

I still have the files and can put together a template for you guys, that is if anybody is interested...

I'm definitely interested. (y))

Does anyone happen to know where to get lenses for the goggles? I found a pair today at an antique shop, but I don't want to ruin the original lenses.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back