Warehouse 13 - the other props

Well here's the cap from the end of Fractured.
8033463612_71be65804c_b.jpg

Thanks for the link.:thumbsup
I haven't seen that episode yet.

Since I watch the show on the net I only get what they post.
Had to go 4 weeks without anything.:unsure

I used one of these exact cases to make a mini-Farnsworth device. There are some not quite completed pics in the Farnsworth thread.

Looks alot like an old cigarette case I had. There are plenty of these on ebay but a few more pics (maybe from upcoming episodes) to show the outside will help. Here is a case I got my eye on for the project, I think the outside kind of fits with the show as well. The screen looks to be about the size of a gen 2 or 3 ipod nano, again more info from future episodes will help.
059d42f6fixed.jpg

0283675f.jpg

Jinx's tesla looks like something "Pete" would make! Definately NOT a pretty toy!
However, the side piece on D6's shot looks like an old telephone mouth piece plated in gold. (A "real" phone, the kind with twisty cables and stuff!) Trigger is a standard copper pipe and elbow with a pocket watch crown stuffed in the end.

The Collector's Armoury had some perfect metal replica Deringers that were reduced to $19.50 but of course they are out of stock. Cheapest metal one I can find here is $117. Also importing them into Australia may be an issue.

The Collector's Armoury here in Australia charges $297 for a replica Mauser pistol and that same pistol sells for $94 at the US version of the Armoury.

I was hoping someone like Matsuo might do a resin Deringer or Mauser but he doesn't.

I had the same problem! At first I figured it would be easy to find a plastic water pistol with a Derringer handle but noooo. I did however find this gun at a local halloween shop. It's not exact but it has gadges in the handle already so I may be able to make it work...

The knob on the other side is a fairly commonly available one (or used to be) with a metal skirt. Of course they added a level of difficulty to it by using petrified wood as the main body.

Jinx's tesla looks like something "Pete" would make! Definately NOT a pretty toy!
However, the side piece on D6's shot looks like an old telephone mouth piece plated in gold. (A "real" phone, the kind with twisty cables and stuff!) Trigger is a standard copper pipe and elbow with a pocket watch crown stuffed in the end.

I did a quick Google check.
Collectors Armory has them listed on Amazon as in stock for $39.99
Everyone else has the same one for about $45+

It would be nice to just find a cheap plastic toy.

Handle just looks like burlewood. What an ugly gun. Unfortunatly this series has been going down hill since last season and it looks like prop design has too. They are at warehouse 13 and that is what they came up with? Some twisted copper wire, poorly hammered copper sheet and a burlwood handle? What a POS , I bet the prop maker charged like $5k for it too..... no thanks, same with the new snuff case communicator. Farnsworth and tesla were cool, these are just too.....Claudia.

Has anyone found a source for the Black Diamonds left by the Brotherhood?

You might try hobby lobby. I found ones that were in the front section with all the random house decorations made of glass. You might also want to try kids crafts. They have plastic embellishments for dressup and stuff.

I know I already posted these in the tesla gun forum, but it seems a little inactive as of late. What do you guys think? I made everything from scratch (except for 1 or 2 things) I'll be happy to answer any questions!
tumblr_mbpfr7kY0G1rw7jrpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbpfr7kY0G1rw7jrpo2_500.jpg

Your Tesla looks great iamthenight!

One small quibble though; shouldn't the cylindrical prongs be copper coloured? I haven't read the Tesla thread for ages, so if you explained why yours are gold-ish there then please forgive my ignorance! :p

Your Tesla looks great iamthenight!

One small quibble though; shouldn't the cylindrical prongs be copper coloured? I haven't read the Tesla thread for ages, so if you explained why yours are gold-ish there then please forgive my ignorance! :p

I didn't have copper tubing ;^_^ that's the only reason. Also there are a couple different models, some have copper tubing, some have brass (or that's how they look)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back