Warehouse 13 - the other props

Not from Warehouse 13, but inspired by it and now gracing my studio.

FLKH3J2H4AGKCJE.LARGE.jpg

and video of its "test fire"

Sequence 01 - YouTube

I am in search of those "Wilson Goggles" in a decent tint...

I got the box. I bought some thin sheet metal. I downloaded every picture I could find.
I have done nothing! I need to get motivated on this but work is just taking it out of me.
I will try to get started in the near future.

I may have found this exact compact (at a local antique shop) but I need to go look at it in person. My question though - what is the slightly rusted looking piece under the cigerette holder (has red wires attached to it)? I've seen something like it before.

You might want to check out this video.
Link

This was in it.
7725749190_457c8b8f3f_b.jpg

My OCD would not let me just do one of the scarab so I now own 2. I am going to do the opening credits and season 3 scarab. I also found one of the Nefertiti trinket boxes. Now that I got my farnsworth faceplate from the run I can work on getting my shelf togehter with my artifacts. Pics next week.

Thanks!

Greg

what is the slightly rusted looking piece under the cigerette holder (has red wires attached to it)? I've seen something like it before.
I thought the same thing. It reminded me of the inside on an electric motor, for the copper windings to wrap around a stack of similar. Alas, no. But it's out there SOMEWHERE!!!
And I don't think it's rust, more of an old copper color.

Jeff

Just thought I'd share some of my Warehouse 13 props...

Edgar Allan Poe's Pen
4590654093_356714192a_b.jpg

The Farnsworth (not NEARLY as good as the others have built....)
4590653493_e856e3fdaa_b.jpg

My Tesla Gun (not exact, but "inspired by")
4591286462_5b2ec76112_b.jpg

Tesla Advanced
4590665787_efb6f9a7d8_b.jpg

Tesla Derringer
4591285332_5d3f025e38_b.jpg
wow thats really cool and creative thinking

Where did you get the basic Deringer pistol you used for the base of the Tesla? Is it plastic or metal. All I can find is an expensive replica that I wouldn't want to cut up.

Hi guys,

this week I made a mini Tesla from Warehouse 13. I know it's not up to the usual RPF standards, but I hope you like it.

claudias-mini-tesla-pistol-prop-nerfenstein.jpg

Where did you get the basic Deringer pistol you used for the base of the Tesla? Is it plastic or metal. All I can find is an expensive replica that I wouldn't want to cut up.

I had the same problem! At first I figured it would be easy to find a plastic water pistol with a Derringer handle but noooo. I did however find this gun at a local halloween shop. It's not exact but it has gadges in the handle already so I may be able to make it work...

It's different than Claudia's tesla gun. I believe there's a segment on the new DVD which shows Jinxy's tesla lying in a table.
I think it has a wooden grip.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back