War machine 1st attempt

Re: War machine 1st attempt...

Amazing!!! looking great, keep up the good work. Can't wait to make a war machine too after my current project.

Let me know what you think..its the elbow to small? Is not exactly were is suppose to be will be doing some more mods to it n trimming but just a rough estimate of how it will look
20120806_022438.jpg

20120806_022141.jpg
sorry pictures are dark

Those look really good, what scale did you use? they look proportional...

Thanks everyone its very motivating when things go as planned...I have many ideas on for the joints but I'm going to do the trial n error before I post....well ill try to get some supplies first them I'll share with all of you...David I will check to see what size I used when I get home.sorry I keep forgetting to post the scale of each item..

Looks Great Don!! I am finishing the second shoulder bell this week, then on to my upper arms and forearms! I will be looking to your build for ideas my brother!
M

20120808_021223.jpg

Not done yet with the arm..going to sleep...but here it is threw it together fast to take picture..good night

Thanks for the pics to see the proportions, i peped the bicep but it was too big for me i scaled it down 10% and when i printed the elbow i think it came too small, but im not sure until its done, keep us posted :)

Thanks for the pics to see the proportions, i peped the bicep but it was too big for me i scaled it down 10% and when i printed the elbow i think it came too small, but im not sure until its done, keep us posted :)
what scale did you use I actually want my bicep to look big..i've seen pictures of bicep they look small when some puerile pep them..I made my first one huge.then scaled it down 10% it feels big but I will modify it..I'm going to trim the inner party whet my arm pit is to fit.I will post out later..in the mean while..here's its my donor..lol..had this for years in my moms house when they bought it.brought it to my house been outside for about 6 years who knows how long ago since they bought it..everything is there even charger with battery..battery is no good.took the motor portion apart..they look dirty.clean them out treated them..they work..I'm going to use them for my mini gun..seems it would have lots of torque.
20120807_150641.jpg

Ill take pics comparing my biceps later, im 5'-7" and i weight 120 pounds, so i have to mess with scale, cause im not too big as you see :)

Ill take pics comparing my biceps later, im 5'-7" and i weight 120 pounds, so i have to mess with scale, cause im not too big as you see :)

You will get the hang of the scaling after a few errors....

20120808_205127.jpg

Made some progress..almost done with right gun..

I got the shoulder right, now to work on the bicep and elbow

You should post some pictures so we can see...I'm doing my mini gun. pepakura n pvc...may make it from start bi just want to see how big it should be for reference who knows maybe ill do it all from scratch..

What scale did you used on yours? I found the high def chest but its all messed up, i have to sit and edit the parts layout and work on the scale,i printed one but it was even smaller than. My previous one

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back