War machine 1st attempt

Re: War machine 1st attempt...

Well here's what 10% less looks like...
20120727_014217.jpg

20120727_014307.jpg

20120727_022050.jpg

20120727_022041.jpg

20120727_021722.jpg

I'm thinking about going bigger on the shoulder pads or you think this looks ok?

they look nice3, what scale did you use for the biceps?

I don't remember..Iwill check when I get home I think it was 1.88 then I used the scaling recalculation and decreased it 10%..David you have the mini gun files? The ones I found the links don't work ..I want to start building it..I will be doing three other bicep later today..I think out looks right..after the second try..

Printing my for arms now let's see how they come out....had to put my WM in my garage..family is coming over don't want to get it messed up.. Might make a wm n iron man bust to display in there maybe...depends how good my wm comes out..
20120727_190524.jpg

So did you check what size did you use for the biceps. as for the files are you asking about the arm guns or the gatlin gun?

ok I just sent you the arms with the guns, the gatlin gun I need to find it and unfold it, even thou I have the vacuum formed one but I'm still looking for something practical....

ok I just sent you the arms with the guns, the gatlin gun I need to find it and unfold it, even thou I have the vacuum formed one but I'm still looking for something practical....
Thank you David I printing those now..I did invert it..almost forgot..lol...let me know when you find the gun..thanks again for all your help
Ill probably post all my scales I used when I'm done with the rest of the arms and some detailed about the bicep..you have to modify or cut some of the tabs real short in some places..I'm losing my pictures in photo bucket then will post it up..I'm tired of using my phone I misspell n is harder to post stuff ..dumb touch screen..well my printer is done ..must be tired..lol

I was looking at my iron man movie...there's a 2nd DVD ..I was looking how they made the suits they show lots of detail to the suit...its not the WM but you can get some ideas..they show lots ofeffect on the suit..the actual suit looks like it missing lots of parts they show green clothes under I huezs thats were they fix it using the green screen ..so all the people wearing the actual suit and can pull it off.....thats awesome...hopefully mine looks good....

Not really happy with it but its just the right size..I will do better on the second one..lol

heres the way i made my arms i used popsicle sticks to space it out its easier that way
20120807_233810.jpg

the barrel... i do the inside first then the outside.....
20120809_235958.jpg

20120731_224811.jpg

20120731_224836.jpg

20120731_224848.jpg

Last edited:

Well it was weird because it had a long number it was 148.711678....instead of a 1.48...not sure why maybe the way the model was pictured...

yeah sometimes it shows a weird number like that cause it adjusts itself so the model looks proportional; plus it depends the scale used too, sometimes uses a small number like 1.48 and other models show 148.711 depends who makes the model

Well I printed the other bicep and arm since I was happy how the scaling came out..started putting the bicep but getting tired..tomorrow I'll finish it and the arm..I will do some measurements for the elbow to print them then the lower torso...I'm leaving the hands till last..

Your work is looking so awesome! I cant wait to see the rest of the build! I am right behind you my brother!!!
M

Let me know what you think..its the elbow to small? Is not exactly were is suppose to be will be doing some more mods to it n trimming but just a rough estimate of how it will look
20120806_022438.jpg

20120806_022141.jpg
sorry pictures are dark

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back