Wanted to know your opinions. Who would win Darth Vader or batman in a battle?

You don't know too much about the Bat-Man, do you? ;-)

And storytelling-wise, how this was set up, Vader had to lose. Becauae he's the big baddie. It was Bat's story, letting the antagonist win in the end is a huge "eff the audience and their expectations, just for spectacle!" If it had been another character wihout any heroic background, okay, but setting up the premise by choosing the characters alone establishes rules that I expect a movie to follow.
Batman could have won by escaping and freeing Supes (who must have had a reeeeally bad day to lgwt himswlf captured) no need to kill Vader. Vader switching Bats lifelight off, noz appropriate for such a larger than life character. That short movie deserves an alternate ending.

That's missing the point of this web series. It's not a movie with a plot (although in this one they threw one in) but rather a "who would win" kind of deal. Not a who should win based on the rules of storytelling.

In the end it comes down to which version of Batman you use. Just about all the versions I know of would lose to Vader IMO.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

If Batman is allowed to use Wayne tech then Vader can use Imperial tech.
Vader would just use the Death Star to blow up the Earth and Batman along with it.

That was a really cool vid, and yeah of course Batman got taken down, this is the Dark Lord of the Sith we are talking about, not some nut in a clown suit! ;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back