Wanted to know your opinions. Who would win Darth Vader or batman in a battle?

Vader for the win.

Vader uses the force to kill batman with his own can of shark repellent. Force pushed it right through his head after spraying him with it.

These things are always silly, but this one seems pretty cut and dried on the surface. I don't see any way Batman could defeat an enemy who could crush his windpipe from light-years away just by thinking it. Now, if Vader's goal were to take Batman alive, it's quite possible that he would be unsuccessful.

Well, the thing with Superman is that he won't kill Batman in a fight, he never fully let loose and that's probably why he loses. Killing Bat would take him a mere second or maybe less, but that's not who he is. Vader in the other hand don't give a damn about Batman's life or others life in general for that matter. So I'd go with Vader. Especially if Vader still has a deathstar under his command, he'd just blow up earth from space and be done with it.

Darth Vader and Batman are such Iconic figures. And I think Vader is super powerful. But if maybe done right I think Batman can put up one hell of a fight. I can imagine it in my head. Its such an epic battle. I imagine Batman from The Dark Knight Returns animated film with a lot of armor and gadgets Vader using the force and weilding the light saber. Freaking I'm jizzing. Lmfao.

f7a56a9313bd5bd64f0bc08fa1098acd.jpg

Darth Vader and Batman are such Iconic figures.
So is *****.
And I think Vader is super powerful. But if maybe done right I think Batman can put up one hell of a fight. I can imagine it in my head. Its such an epic battle.
If watching Batman choking to death is epic, then I'd agree.
Which Batman do you think can come close to taking in Darth Vader though??? I'm curious to know your thoughts!
The Injustice Batman would last about 35 seconds longer than the other suits.
Freaking I'm jizzing. Lmfao.
OK. I'm done with this thread.

Last edited:
***** can't be killed.
He's like Wolverine but with a bigger following.

He'd get killed and come back in three days. That, or a year later, after three alternate versions of ***** are made. I hope for the latter, I really want to see a Robo-*****.

wrong.
Super Star Destroyer > Enterprise D
Vader kills Picard
Death Star destroys Earth

While I agree with the second two points a Super Star Destroyer was taken out by an A-Wing crashing into the bridge. Hardly an impenetrable fortress. I think the D with it's shields and armament would be able to take out the Star Destroyer and it's relatively short range armament. :)

While I agree with the second two points a Super Star Destroyer was taken out by an A-Wing crashing into the bridge. Hardly an impenetrable fortress. I think the D with it's shields and armament would be able to take out the Star Destroyer and it's relatively short range armament. :)
ow. point taken.

FWIW - Ep 6,1,2,3 are non-canon in my heart. I only count 4 & 5.
Something that dumb wouldn't have happened in my inner SW universe.

Ep 6 (the worst of the bunch) was full of things that should have never happened - including Fett blundering to his death, a ghost Obi-Wan that can sit on a corporeal log, a C3PO whose supposedly not very good at telling stories, doing a whole multimedia performance for a teddy bear picnic, Vader who was completely out of character, Solo who was even more out of character and emasculated beyond belief .... and a Super Star Destroyer taken down by an single kamikaze A-Wing.

There isn't a technology in existence that could take out a mystical force. Vader would crush Batman, no question.

There isn't a technology in existence that could take out a mystical force. Vader would crush Batman, no question.

That ^^^^^^ and in what universe would this take place, anyway? Btw, isn´t Boba Fett or at least Jango Fett the Batman of the SW universe(ses)? I think then it would be self-explanatory who´d win.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back