Wanted to know your opinions. Who would win Darth Vader or batman in a battle?

nomanawan

OK guys I wanted to know your opinions on this. Who do you think would win in a battle. Darth Vader or Batman? Please keep in mind which batman since there are different variations of him.

Would love to know.

---------------

***UPDATE*** 10/13/2014

This is the quality that I plan on doing. Walking Dead Season 5 Premiered last night and i met deadlines and released this video on the day after (today) on Columbus day. I just bought more equipment and I plan on taking it to another level. let me know what you guys think. the reason for this upload was i needed feedback in the outcome of the EPIC battle. If you are interested please send me a PM. hope to hear from all you guys!

LINK HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5chjk8uN5Ck

Last edited:
Unless Batman could set off some kind of EMP to shut down Vader's suit, there is not a lot he can do against a foe who can force choke him from orbit.

Although Darth Vader has no mercy and is quite strong to beat, Batman always finds a way to beat the odds. its hard to choose....

Superman cant use the force.

Remember in Empire Vader chokes a guy over video conferencing, wasn't even on the same ship.

How does batman prepare against the force?

Quick answer is Darth Vader...but the more I think about batman...and the voluminous data files he no doubt has on Darth Vader...strengths and vulnerabilities...I wouldn't be surprised if Batman already has a Force negative suit ready for battle just in case.

And also...Darth Vader is a villain...he would by 'Villain Law' have to have a minutes long exposition about the power of the dark side, the emperor's plans and how batman should join him. Giving Batman even more time to prepare.

So...Batman.

Batman has no data on Vader to analyse - how would he have obtained it?
The Force is something that isn't technology-based and is completely beyond his experience.
Vader crushes Batman's trachea.
Game over.

But from the sounds of it Batman's trachea is already crushed. :lol

Batman is frequently nearly beaten by people with no powers, and for his "files", hell, he still doesn't know who the Joker is (Mind you, I'm not versed in the million different storylines). I say Vader takes him.

Batman beat superman due to kryptonite. There's no answer for the force. The dumb EU ysalamri or whatever they're called don't count.

It's funny that many arguments in "Batman vs. XXXX" are founded on the DC trope where everything is built with an Achilles Heel just for the purpose of being discovered by Batman research.
"World's greatest detective"? Vader isn't of this world.
DC rules don't apply here.

Dead bat.

Last edited:
Batman, he's got EMP gadgets that'll short out Vader's electronics. I could be biased though, I really am tired of Vader lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back