Unsolved Star Wars Prop Mysteries

I can think of a list as long as my arm but I'll just keep it to my ANH Hero Trio costumes:

Han's battery-like belt tools
Han's belt disc (headphone speaker?)
Luke and Leia's boots (tThey look 'off the shelf')

Originally posted by Prometheus@Feb 9 2006, 02:12 PM
The insides of the ANH Obi emitter and how it was connected to the grenade stem.
[snapback]1179739[/snapback]​

Originally posted by DL 44 Blaster@Feb 8 2006, 09:01 PM
Also where the darned RANGEFINDER came from :confused 
[snapback]1179414[/snapback]​

I thought that was IDed as a phonograph needle housing.

Originally posted by Treadwell+Feb 9 2006, 03:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Treadwell @ Feb 9 2006, 03:04 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DL 44 Blaster
@Feb 8 2006, 09:01 PM
Also where the darned RANGEFINDER came from :confused 
[snapback]1179414[/snapback]​

I thought that was IDed as a phonograph needle housing.
[snapback]1179780[/snapback]​
[/b]

Unfortuantely, that is kinda like the obi-wan lawnemower gear... just a theory. It is true that some record player heads do look similar to the Fett Rangefinder, but a match has never been found... :(

I would like to know who used this gun? And where?
jediblaster002copy.jpg

Anyone??

Isn't it amazing that many of the items on this old "wish list" have now been Identified?
Especially the Boba related stuff.

And the carbonite block panels! :)

Even the spacetrooper backpack! (prettymuch)

This is an old thread I don't mind seeing bumped up. :)

Funnily enough I just got an old Michell turntable that contains greeblies from the Vader reveal, Boba fett, Tie helmet amongst others.....and an old Telefunken Reel to Reel tape player for the Vader belt box mesh......my living room has gone back in time as far as hi-fi equipment is concerned...:lol

Even the spacetrooper backpack! (prettymuch)

Huh? Did I miss something? Would you mind to share?

Not a prop (but a miniature, which is kind of a prop as well... you know what I mean), but do we know what ILM used for Needa's shuttle?

Checking HD stills from TESB made clear they used some TIE with panels bent outwards only. But those screenshots are too blurry... you cannot tell whether it was a customized bomber, a MPC Vader (my bet) or whatever.

Is there any backstage info (like the shot of the shelf with the probot pod, shield generators etc.) from the archives?

Cheers,
Falk

Huh? Did I miss something? Would you mind to share?

If you missed it I missed it too, I know someone had narrowed it down but as to what he narrowed it down to I don't have a clue.

I'm going to apologise now because this is prequel but I'd just like to know whether the back of the Coruscant firefighters' helmet is one helmet or if it has another stacked on top of it.

Well let's post items that still haven't been identified and I will create a first post for the thread that will contain a list of all of the items.

I'll start off with one that I have been trying to track down for years. :lol

The dome top on the droid caller.

lighted-droid-caller-real-kobold-flashgun-vid-page-2-dcd2.jpg-31705d1281569121

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back