Unproduced sword replicas-What would you collect?

Also surprised nobody mentioned the Blade of Olympus from God of War :love

3722723730_2af02ef82d.jpg

Since I already have Highlander replicas, here would be my wish list:

Thundercats- Sword of Omens as well as the Lion Claw Shield

Masters of the Universe - Sword of Power

Clash of the Titans - Perseus Sword

Excalibur- From Excalibur

Albion- From The Robin Hood series

Scott
Generation2 now called Legacy Arms did a limited run of the Excalibur replica. I was one of the lucky ones to have purchased one when they were availbale as a limited run of 50-100 back in 2008. If you are after a replica Albion from the TV Robin Hood Series (Called Robin Of Sherwood) Here in the UK, you may want to check out this British Website as this fella makes them. His name is Gary Dawes and his website is:-http://www.whitewellarms.com/page3.htm

alice in wonderland sword has to be the one,...... but being a martial arts enthusiast would also say the toledo sword from highlander

Paul Macdonald actually makes a Toledo Salamanca sword for about $1000. Not too bad, but its definately not Albion quality.

As for Alice In Wonderland, I would do ANYTHING for the Hatter's zweihander/two handed sword.... that thing was AWESOME

1. Sword and helmet of Captain Navarre from Ladyhawke

2. Sword of Grayskull from Masters of the Universe (cartoon series)

3. Sword of She-Ra (cartoon series)

4. Sword of Grayskull from Masters of the Universe (movie)

5. Sword of Skeletor from Masters of the Uniiverse (movie)

Those are some I'd love to see....

Jesse

i would love scott pilgrim's sword from scott pilgrim v.s. the world, keepin it simple.
another couple i would love a legit metal version of would be you guessed it, green rangers sword of darkness & dragon dagger.

i would love scott pilgrim's sword from scott pilgrim v.s. the world, keepin it simple.

Hahaha...
power of love version or power of self-respect version? :lol

I don't think there was any actual blade on the Scott Pligrim sword. think it was all CGI.

And speaking of CGI blades, I'd like Gideon's pixelated sword if we're going the impossible route :lol

Hahaha...
power of love version or power of self-respect version? :lol

I don't think there was any actual blade on the Scott Pligrim sword. think it was all CGI.

And speaking of CGI blades, I'd like Gideon's pixelated sword if we're going the impossible route :lol

well when he had the huge fight scene yeah it had maybe a 6 inch led blade for the CGI.
haha either one they were one in the same hilt wise color flame yeah different.
we can always use somethin to add the colored fire effect hahaha.
even gideon's cane sword, although that has been discussed in the scott pilgrim costume thread.

There are two swords I've always thought would be cool to own.

1. The Sommerswerd from the Lone Wolf adventure gamebook series
LoneWolf.gif

ill21.gif

Periodically, Lone Wolf fans discuss making a batch of replicas, but nothing's ever come of it. I'm sure individual fans have had their own custom versions made.

2. Stormbringer based on the Michael Whelan cover
vlarge_stormbringer.jpg

This was actually realized in an officially-licensed version from Raven Armoury:
MMSBlongrunes.jpg

Unfortunately, spending $7200 on a pretty sword is a little extreme, even for me. :D

I saw that Strombringer from Raven awhile ago, awesome but Raven is way, way out there in price and I have bought two Albion Atlanteans.
Actually held one of the Albion Discerner swords, truly amazing and maybe the nicest sword I have ever held.

Heres Going back for you. I'd Love the Sun Sword from Thundar The Barbarian.

"Deamon Dogs! Ukla Ariel Ride!!!"

Also The Family sword from LadyHawke!

Last edited:
My top would be

1. Clash of the Titans 1980 Perseus sword ( and Shield and Helmet for that matter.)
2. Sword of Omens, large ( the small one is on ebay from time to time as a pretty good replica.)

3. He-man Cartoon sword, full size.

4:Highlander Kurgan sword that comes apart and fits in suitcase ( for the traveling badass.)

5: Doctor Who 7th Doctor Sword Umbrella ( for the time-traveling badass!:love)

I would love to see the " mind sword " from "Hawk the Slayer", If you havnt seen this sword or movie before it's pretty cool and original. It stars The guy who played Jack's father on the tv show lost and the villian was Jack Palance who had a cool Darth Vader type helment. This would be cool for someone to do.

I'd definitely go for the Sword of Truth and the Six-fingered sword, pity I lost the quick-post :p but I really want Robin Hood's sword from the BBC series from a few years back...

Also Faramir's sword and Eomer's sword from Lord of the Rings... and why not? Of course the only sub-secondary characters to NOT get their own replicas...

I'd say:
The Green Destiny
An accurate version of zar'roc from eragon (book accurate)
The sword Umbra from the video game Oblivion

My Top 3 Favorites Swords

Very top on my list is A Replica of the Excalibur from the 1981 Film
Shame that the Gen 2's are no longer availability
Excalibur-Sword-Lady-Lake.jpg

An accurate (Battle Ready) Version of the Anduril From LOTR's (May have found one)
Anduril-1.jpg

The "Sword of Truth" from Legend of the Seeker. Any one know if a replica exists?
snapshot20090621195809.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back