Uncharted: Nate Drake Outfits (PIC HEAVY)

Hey guys, new to the RPF, but have always liked Uncharted... anyway Ive noticed a lack of reference material for Drakes shoes on this thread. Lets dive in.
UDF and U2 shoes
I havent found an exact copy of Nates specific converse online, leaving me to believe they are custom. If you search custom converse, you can find a site that allows yo to closely copy Nates unique design. Only thing is the toe cap, which is grey. I dont think it would be too much trouble to paint the custom ordered ones for the 100% accuracy. Note: lighting is funky with the screan cap; on the UNDC it looks like a faded brown.
IMG_2048.JPG

Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 9.16.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-20 at 9.17.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-20 at 9.17.10 PM.png
Now for his heist shoes, same situation with the grey toe cap, it wouldnt be hard to paint

IMG_2049.JPG

Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 10.38.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-20 at 10.38.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-20 at 10.40.48 PM.png
And young drakes shoes
IMG_2051.JPG
Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 10.44.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-20 at 10.45.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-20 at 10.45.04 PM.png
And lastly... for this post... Nates dress shoes at the start of U3
they seem like they are generic oxfords, I found a few online that mached the stiching exactly
IMG_2050.JPG
Anyways, I hope you guys liked what I found so far. I'm still making my way through the UNDC and will update with the rest of U3's shoes once I replay my way through the game.

-DNS

Last edited:
Anyone know what Nates belt pouch is in the Uncharted 4 gameplay? It looks loosely like the Maxpedition FR-1 Survival Pouch, if you the to cut some of the extra straps.

policestuff_2390_36131502.jpeg

Last edited:
Is the Walmart watch still available? Would anyone be able to pick one up and sell it to me? They don't ship to UK!

I thought it was suede, but now you mention it it does look like a cotton field jacket.

As for the rest of the outfit it looks like a version of this concept design.
Art-of-Uncharted-4_1-768x1024.jpg

Gonna see if i can find a more accurate shirt a bit more faded with the right color buttons
I'm not trying to put together a full Drake costume, but UC4 did inspire me to buy a similar-ish henley. The best one I thought I could find for a reasonable price was the "Factory Marled Cotton Henley" at JCrew in Cobalt. I don't think it has the right number of buttons but I thought the color/texture was reasonably close.

Outfit looks good by the way! The Levi's look like a pretty good approximation in that color.

Thanks! When I was a kid in the 90 I watched the 60s Batman series. I have a preference for belt pouches, since then. I always wanted something big enough for a diary. :D

Ive been trying to get started on a screen accurate cosplay for Uncharted 3. I have already gone through the thread and started to write down all that is needed. However I find that most of the links they are already sold out.... Which may make attaining this completed outfit considerably more difficult.

Ive been trying to get started on a screen accurate cosplay for Uncharted 3. I have already gone through the thread and started to write down all that is needed. However I find that most of the links they are already sold out.... Which may make attaining this completed outfit considerably more difficult.

Nathan Drake's outfit in Uncharted 3 is one of my favorites! I have made the shoulder holster and bandolier before so if you have any questions about how to make those just ask. Thanks!

Paul

12331610_415613791896506_1766220549_n.jpg12317715_424334934438502_2001848012_n.jpg12142411_897817400266799_1212388251_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hi (I am back from 4 year ago...)

I have found eBay the Uncharted 4 Shoulder Holster , but is the too big.... I am sadly... I want the holster renew, the custom from seller said only handmade not more measure...
Look my picture , of course I am lady. Please respect for me.
Any can they make the leather custom for me?? I want better my small size. Where see my photos.

1. long strap...
2. wrong side , look only original Nate's holster other side
3. sorry my mirror is dirty hehe, too big my armpit
4. I have fake pistol like how Beretta and but is fallen from holster...
5. my back...
DSC_0511[1].JPGDSC_0512[1].JPGDSC_0514[1].JPGDSC_0515[1].JPGDSC_0518[1].JPG

Last edited:
I found the uncharted 3 bandolier for a reasonable price. However the U3 holster is still a bit pricy for me atm. I am wondering if it would be possible for me to cosplay without the holster with everything else and people still know who I am supposed to be?

I found the uncharted 3 bandolier for a reasonable price. However the U3 holster is still a bit pricy for me atm. I am wondering if it would be possible for me to cosplay without the holster with everything else and people still know who I am supposed to be?

I got bandoiler and holster from Uncharted 3

But I want the Uncharted 4 holster, how can they make for me?? I still waiting :) please make the holster, I say only $100 payment more not.
eBay has cost $60 the Uncharted 4 holster from Singapore. But is not same like who picture from Nathan Drake
I found this site: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/489766528206559468/
I want too Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2 holster... :( :(

1: look shoulder wide and my holster up you see my picture of number 2
2: this is ebay where I bought it. You see, it is large strap and wrong side of shoulder wide
DrakeU4RenderAvatar.pngs-l1600.jpg

Dude don't worry If you have a gun, a Henley, and the smirk I'm sure people will know.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back