Uncharted: Nate Drake Outfits (PIC HEAVY)

It looks like Nathan Drake has the same type of leather whip/rope keeper that Indiana Jones has.

2016-05-23_07-36-50-1.jpg

I know, but I walk sudden the rope falls or crappling hook slide down. How is hold better?
I want pocket bag , I can not craft the leather because I have problems both hands.

Grappling Hook.

Use wire or fishing line to keep the rope in place.
Pouch could be made from fabric that looks like leather or find a "close enough".

I know, but I walk sudden the rope falls or crappling hook slide down. How is hold better?
I want pocket bag , I can not craft the leather because I have problems both hands.

The pocket bag i picked up awhile ago is not very accurate.
Its a basic dark tan military belt pouch made from some fabric material.
Ive been trying to find the bag used in the game but no success.
However I did find one bag thats pretty close -

Update on the watch-

While the Fossil watch discoveref a few pages back has the correct details, the wristband does not match the color of the wristband on Drakes watch.
I found another Fossil watch with the correct band and color.

I went to to Fossil store and asked them if the wristband is cimpatible with the other Fossil watch and they confiremd that it is.
I went ahead and ordered the correct band from Fossil for only $25.
Ill take the old watch to the Fossil store this weekend and have them swap out the bands.

Unfortunately, that particular holster has already been mailed off for review :D The good news, however, is that I just started an Instagram contest to win an Uncharted 4 holster that was featured in a video from the guys at Freakin Rad on YouTube! Check out their video at this link and then go follow my Instagram account @Uncharted_Leather for a chance to win. I will pick and announce the winner on 5-30-2016. Thanks!

Paul

Paul-

I think I missed my notification on winning the holster. Oh wait is it because I wasn't the lucky soul who won was I? Dang it.

-Ash

Thanks for help, pouch bag look cool. I think, the gun holster handmade custom same like the leather work pouch bag...
The watch is correct, I show my Photo
ffe6e638706684c799568ee5d5219024.jpg

Right of the watch Fossil

Last edited:
Damn Darth, wish I'd seen that before getting my FS4616 strap. I literally ordered it the day before seeing this.

heres my FS4656 with the 4616 strap.

Its a close enough for me until I manage to get a 4616 face and the new strap.

image.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back