Uncharted: Nate Drake Outfits (PIC HEAVY)

I bought the D cell and it does look to big.
Probably best to go with the C cell.

BTW you can now buy an LED adapter from the same company that makes the (military) lights.

Thanks D6!

Ille check out the LED adapter.
I picked up my flashlight from Ebay, but the manufacturer is Rothco. I guess ill go on their site and see
If i can find it.

btw has anyone been able to identify Drakes grappling hook?
i found this one which is close but its black and there are some other different details -

Grappling-Hook_243cfbfa5eacfb8be1150fb26ce94510.jpg

Rothco is basically your low end Korean knock off.

Fulton is what the military uses so you will have to look for the Futon LED adapter.
Looks like the battery adapter is for the D version.
But you should be able to make something for the C, after all this is a Prop forum. LOL

Haven't looked at the grappling hook yet, just the climbing spike thing.

Last edited:
Thanks D6.

In case youre interested H&M has a navy henley very close to drakes.
Slightly darker and 3 buttons instead of 4 but a few washes should lighten it up a little.
The material looks like the one in the game. Not stretchy sweater material but tough solid cotton.

Also picked up Levis 514 Caraway soft twill pants and went by Payless and got Dexter Corbins for about 30$.

Wow, that IS a nice find! I'm gonna have to make do with a close enough Fossil Machine and a 3rd party bund watch band.

I'm wondering how robust these Fossil watches actually are. I don't think they'll actually stand up to the beating they're taking on the wrist of someone like Drake, tbh. So that would make yours even more screen accurate, I would say ;) Great find!

Yeah, I've got the FS4656. I'm not sure that's the one in first trailer. To me, it just looks like the same watch you have only missing the leather guard under the watch case. There's a difference in these Machine watches, though. Yours is larger in diameter and accurate for Drake. The FS4656 I have has a smaller case, which is okay since I have smaller wrists anyway. The larger version would look ridiculous on me ;)

BTW, what's up with ND having the watch bands on the wrong way? Seriously, look at the clasps. It's been like that since Among Thieves. Almost impossible to put your watch on like that :p

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back