Uncharted: Nate Drake Outfits (PIC HEAVY)

Damn Darth, wish I'd seen that before getting my FS4616 strap. I literally ordered it the day before seeing this.

heres my FS4656 with the 4616 strap.

Its a close enough for me until I manage to get a 4616 face and the new strap.

View attachment 632624

How did you get the 4656 to fit on the 4616 strap?
Isnt the strap to wide?

I would actually just keep that 4656 face, and put it on the JR1511.

Thr 4616 face is slightly large for the 1511 strap and the pins show on the sides of the strap.
This is also not very good because that little 2mm gap allows the strap to move back and forth, which could push the pins loose from the housing.

I may look for abother Fossil with a similar face but smaller lug width.

Last edited:
Got my holster and pouch-
99CD5808-E8F9-4799-8BBE-7B527B25E2D4_zpsm6hmybhx.png

How did you get the 4656 to fit on the 4616 strap?
Isnt the strap to wide?

I would actually just keep that 4656 face, and put it on the JR1511.

Thr 4616 face is slightly large for the 1511 strap and the pins show on the sides of the strap.
This is also not very good because that little 2mm gap allows the strap to move back and forth, which could push the pins loose from the housing.

I may look for abother Fossil with a similar face but smaller lug width.

It's snug, that's for sure. I had some pins the perfect size and with a lot of effort and around an hour later, I finally got them in.

I noticed the JR1511 seemed a little narrower, which would work better with the 4656.

Awesome holster btw, is that one of Pauls?

It's snug, that's for sure. I had some pins the perfect size and with a lot of effort and around an hour later, I finally got them in.

I noticed the JR1511 seemed a little narrower, which would work better with the 4656.

Awesome holster btw, is that one of Pauls?

No, i picked this one up on Etsy, from LikeLinda

Have you guys tried TRG leather dye and preparer?

From what ive read people swear by it.
Often used on shoes and handbags and they say the results are great.
Not just to used to darken the color of leather but to get crazy colors like bright blue, purple, green, red etc.
Shoes and bags tend to take more of a beating than leather watch bands so i think this may work well on the Fossil band.

Heres my watch with the new strap

The only issue was that the watch is about 2mm wider than the strap.
I had to use the pins from the old strap and a small portion of the pins show.

Thank you for this information! As mentioned, the FS4616 is no longer for sale but to my eyes the FS4656 is very close (the only difference is the watch face is very dark brown as opposed to black) but it's readily available at most Fossil retailers. I also happen to really love the look of the brown watch face on the FS4656 so I went ahead and ordered it. The strap is way different but I called Fossil and ordered a replacement watch strap for the JR1511 (total cost for the strap with shipping to Canada was $50 CAD + sales tax).

Another potential candidate is the FS4487 but the blue hands on the small dials kinda stand out too much IMHO. Still, a great looking watch.

By the way, has anyone noticed that Jameson also wears a Fossil Machine watch? Here's a pic. I took a picture of the screen with my phone so the colors are washed out but the hands are actually bright yellow on his watch, and the inner bevel can clearly be seen :

hwna87.jpg

good job, TheBug

The strap color will be not sell at Fossil... *frown* Europe are differnet as than US and Canada Fossil and I have beg to Darthsaber, that I will to pay them...

Thank you for this information! As mentioned, the FS4616 is no longer for sale but to my eyes the FS4656 is very close (the only difference is the watch face is very dark brown as opposed to black) but it's readily available at most Fossil retailers. I also happen to really love the look of the brown watch face on the FS4656 so I went ahead and ordered it. The strap is way different but I called Fossil and ordered a replacement watch strap for the JR1511 (total cost for the strap with shipping to Canada was $50 CAD + sales tax).

Another potential candidate is the FS4487 but the blue hands on the small dials kinda stand out too much IMHO. Still, a great looking watch.

By the way, has anyone noticed that Jameson also wears a Fossil Machine watch? Here's a pic. I took a picture of the screen with my phone so the colors are washed out but the hands are actually bright yellow on his watch, and the inner bevel can clearly be seen :

http://i68.tinypic.com/hwna87.jpg

Actually the face on the 4656 is so dark brown it looks black and all the markings are in gold.
In the game it seems all the markings on Drakes watch are silver except the hands which are gold.
The case size of the 4656 is actually 42mm while the 4616 is 46mm.

During the final cutscenes in uncharted 4 Drake seems to he wearing the same watch that he wears through the game, minus the leather cuff under the watch face...which makes it look very mich like a 4656.
Basically the same watch Jameson wears.

Hold the phones!
I finally got that leather dye.
Stuff seems to work amazingly!

I went head and dyed the original orangish leather band and hit it with some scotchbrite pad for weathering.
Looks awesome!
I put the original face back on the original band so i dont have to worry about the gap with the pins and the pins coming loose.

237D3857-0F82-453D-8B37-C76043204918_zpsxjlojvul.png

276A9CBD-84AE-4ADC-9DBE-4496A693D59F_zpsoq9ctdij.png

Im gonna get another 4656 model so it will fit perfectly on the extra band i ordered.

Does anyone have an ID on some real life clothes that Nate had in prison at the start of UnCharted 4?
Because I got some ideas and if anyone has anything, chime in. All ideas welcome!
1. Shirt
The shirt looks like a denim work shirt with 2 breast pockets. Its light blue so definitely thinking denim. Wrangler makes good work shirts and maybe in denim.
2. Undershirt
The undershirt is a white long sleeve shirt. Like what he wears in UnCharted Drake's Fortune. That's the easiest component.
3. Pants
Can't identity the pants. Maybe their jeans or athletic pants?
4. Shoes
The shoes not identified yet. Maybe boots? Work boots?

wow Darthsaber!
What are excatly from gear?

I am thinking about leather dye, same you said (Darthsaber) and I found only german site with diffrent colours:
http://xn--glattleder-umfrben-ytb.de/ral8.html
for watch leather Fossil

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...eather+dye&dpPl=1&dpID=41bA1F2QhmL&ref=plSrch

color- dark brown

- - - Updated - - -

@ DARTH SABER: Is the pouch water proof?

Its leather. Im sure it can resist rain, dont think its submerging proof though.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back