Ultra Sabers experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I don't need to prove anything to you. Go away. Fact of the matter is, all this stuff that they've done is documented, here and in other places. Do your research yourself.

Maybe i'll feel like responding to you again when you realize that the owner of a company is responsible for every action of the employees of the company.

Last edited:
First of all happy new year to you ;)

Dude, calm down for a second and think about the direction this thread is heading to!
With allgiven respect...You might have some valid points and your intention might be honourable, but your approach of adressing your issues to this community makes you look like a *********, sorry to say that.

Put up a website, post on Facebook or put up a warning thread and "leave it alone"...whatever you prefer, BUT please don´t start a fight here at the RPF, o.k.?!

Thanks man.

Markus

Yeah, this thread has turned into a ridiculously heated attack against Ultra Sabers similar to the one launched by some members of FX Sabers forums a few years ago. The exact same argument being rehashed using the same old stories. Yoda, I believe, made an announcement on FX for it's members to stay off the Ultra site and stop attacking them, just like your doing here, several years later. I'm sure you remember that don't you? I do, as I was one of the ones on the Ultra forum that was attacked by FX members.

Tell you what, go back to FX Sabers and take your immature hatred with you. Oh and tell the Mods that I (robiwon/robiwan/Owen Lars, former Mod) said "Hi".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back