Twi'lek costume easy?nope, fun,nope!

well i am so honest people think im a jerk .. .so i honestly state .... im a jerk right off the bat to get everyone prepared for what is about to happen! lol even manfromnaboo knew i had an awful mouth on me before he had to punish me right here on this thread!

Well see here's my take on it... parents teach their kids to be honest and not to lie then when kids tell someone the truth but its not nice they get mad... Make up your mind, do you want people to be honest or not... For most people the answer is no, but for me, I like honesty that way I know exactly what you think of me.

bald caps are pretty awesome .. i dont know if i could fit all my hair under a bald cap .. i really wanna do a hellraiser pinhead

The test on the tat makeup looks really good, definitely crisper that with grease pencils.
As for bald caps, as long as you have a costume with a high neck in back, you run your hair under the back of the cap and into the costume. Woochie makes one with a really long back piece.
But if you want to do a Cenobite, you should definitely do Angelique from Bloodline. Movie wasn't that good, but the character was great.
Here are me and 2 friends as Cenobites from DragonCon several years ago. Angelique only used a fairly simple appliance for the peeled skull.
attachment.php

hahah thats so badass thats a great pinhead face! and thank you for the advice!i was wondering if there was a way i could braid my hair down my back to conceal it but i didnt wanna look like rat tail pin head ROFL that is a good idea

there is something i do not like about the texture of foam latex ... i do not know if its because i feel like digging my fingers into it and wrecking it or what , i dont know how long that stuff lasts for either , and i do not have an oven big enough to cure it! lol

Some friends and I were thinking about making just latex lekku, but the molds for them would be huge and the latex would be to stiff. We had also thought of using silicone. Then we saw the price for that.

yeahhh i seen many done i really wanna see the finished out come of liquid latex over what i had already made i think it will be decent ... i dont want them to be stiff or too weird and ...jiggly either with the foam latex

Probably the foam latex thing. They did look rather sloppy compared to Aayla Secura's, or even the normal flesh toned Twi in Revenge of the Sith.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back