Twi'lek costume easy?nope, fun,nope!

NEXT i will show everyone how to do rancor makeup ...rofl ... that would be a lot of work to zombify a twilek and it would make zero sense ... sounds like a great idea

i did when i was thinking of what color twi lek i felt like dressing myself into ... but i have seen it done before and looking awfully smeary i want to do it right without all the smudging around ...same thing with darth maul i seen makeup jobs that look incredible then i saw the smudge maul ... the best bet would be to lay down all the red ... brush in all the facial features and shadowing since ... people are not normally just one flat cartoony tone ...set it with powder till its not moving ... then get a really good long staying eyeliner to precisely draw on the tattoos i usually like this stuff http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EKe7j0qNJK0/S3opdoIwdAI/AAAAAAAADZQ/buR3N18LRD4/s320/Cos25a_1_Large.jpg ... it is fantastic with the tineyst brush ...and once its on .. it does not want to come off plus it would be great for mock tattoos you can make really clean lines with it

NEXT i will show everyone how to do rancor makeup ...rofl ... that would be a lot of work to zombify a twilek and it would make zero sense ... sounds like a great idea

Actually it would work. The book Deathtroopers has zombified Stormtroopers. Who's to say the bio weapon wasn't used on a Twi'lek?

using the liquid eye liner i mentioned above i drew on some darth talon tattoos and its a fantastic alternative to the smudgy grease paint people have been using that kinda runs and mixes with the red

it is extremely dark and you can make precise clean lines with it , just like a mock tattoo

it is also near impossible to remove .. buh .. im going to have a fun night

Picture22.jpg

Picture25.jpg

Picture30.jpg

Picture33.jpg

^yep .. there is my high class presentation of how i'd look with darth talon tattoos ... i may try out this costume in the future it seems like it would be a real fun challenge

If by real fun challenge by the end you'll be sitting in your corner crying and eating eyeliner (although thats normal). I'll have to come over and spray you down with custard to snap you out of it. THen yeah... fun.

you swamp people .. hillbilly freak .. who the hell sprays custard ... im going to beat you with a sausage as punishment .... just like punishment on wednesday

I almost feel redundant for saying this, fantastic job on the mock tattoos. I think you would be one of the few who could legitimately pull off a Darth Talon look. I've seen many costumes that looked really good, but none who did the comic book justice.

lol true, I wouldn't think even what little hair I have would fit under a bald cap... suppose that's because I've never tried though lol. Eh... I'd need to take a gymnastics class first. I'm good with a double bladed lightsaber, but there's no point in trying to be Maul unless you can do the butterfly twist kick. lol

hahahha ! i dont cosplay i just dress up as things but then burp and steal peoples food off their plates while in full costume so im my normal out of shape self .. and im pretty sure my bald cap would look like a damn cone head once i was finished shoving all my lurtz hair into that thing

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back