Twi'lek costume easy?nope, fun,nope!

lol there's a costume you could go for lol.

Eh I'm athletic, I want to take gymnastics because I'm developing curriculum for the Seven forms of lightsaber combat, so that would help greatly with Ataru. All the blasted gymnastics classes around here are for little kids, and the private lessons are like 50 bucks for 30 minutes. I wish I could just find someone who does crazy stuff and learn from them.

Fantastic job!

I have tried to talk my 19 year old daughter into letting me build a Twi'lek costume for her. She's never seen any of the Star Wars movies.:eek:cry

She doesn't need to I guess.....because she sees of all the Star Wars costumes and props I have. She will come around some day.

Did you learn your building techniques from the Twi'lek costuming site?

I was thinking of doing one to put on a mannequin. That way I have it for her when she decides to finaly come around.;)

It's nice to see more young women posting their work here. Gives me hope for the future that more talented young ladies are interested in costume/prop making.(y)thumbsup

YES make one anyway!!!!! then clockwork orange her into watching it! geez 19 and still did not see it! shes gotta ! especially with a dad like you ! hahaha my dad can convince me to do anything ... like wear a chicken suit and sit in the swamp maple in the front yard caw-ing at the top of my lungs ... i actually did not use reference when making my costume probably because i have seen starwars / played star wars games till my eyes would bleed many times ... i was actually putting together the costume while video chatting a good friend of mine ! thank you so much for your response and complements it means a lot ... i actually wanna check out the costuming site now just to see whats up overthere!

lol my wife just hates Twi'leks... after I do my old republic armor though I'm probably going to make an old republic mando set of armor for her

she does! why!!!! i think they are awesome and the males are so creepy ... mando armor is awesome though i really wanna make mandolorian armor bad... it is just a real expensive thing on the backburner at the moment

I forget for women it's a little harder to make the traditional mando armor... I was going to say all you need is some cheap trash cans, and a heat source, but that really only works for guys lol.

I dunno, she's picky about her Star Wars aliens, she likes Togrutas alright, despite Ashoka, whom she does not like. She's not really into the whole costuming thing, she's more of a closet nerd than I am. I carry my lightsaber with me everywhere, but yeah, she recognized my tattoo when no one else did, I think that's when I knew she was the one.

lol well we both are, I can't stand Rodians. Nice to see so many Star Wars fans here though. I'm probably the biggest Star Wars nerd out there. I carried a lightsaber on me in Iraq

lol no... darn it. I was a turret gunner, so I mainly got to do all of the... sitting in the turret doing nothing. Boring deployment, we only got to respond to a few incidents. Other than that I flagged and pointed my rifle at dumb drivers trying to pass us.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back