TRON 3 ?!

So they’re going to go with the always lame “fish out of water” story so they don’t have to spend a lot of money on sets and SPFX. Sounds like it’ll be more like Automan, cue up wacky scene where the computer man can’t figure out how to use a toaster.

Hey, it worked for the old 'Masters of the Universe' movie . . . err . . . wait, no . . .

It would be interesting if Disney could create whole new designs instead of reusing tron legacy’s. I really appreciated tron legacy's design. However, If they’re going in a different direction story wise, then change everything up instead of relying on a superficial facelift of Joseph kozinski’s work.

It would be interesting if Disney could create whole new designs instead of reusing tron legacy’s. I really appreciated tron legacy's design. However, If they’re going in a different direction story wise, then change everything up instead of relying on a superficial facelift of Joseph kozinski’s work.
With the Tron ride and merch already available, I bet some of that stuff will remain the same

I think it's time for rewatch of TRON Legacy. I've loved TRON ever since my mom showed it to me as a kid.

Also TRON 2.0 is a pretty fun shooter. (Though the light cycles are infuriating.)

I originally did not like TROB Legacy. It wasn't until I watched it really blazed that I learned to really like it. Just like the original, it is much better when you are stoned.

But, sadly I don't do that anymore. Makes me wonder what else I would like if I still imbibed.

Another movie made much better due to music. When that recognizer flys off through the clouds, after capturing Flynn Jr. I get chills everytime. I don't know what the music reminds me of, but it's some deep primal memory, that's in a bad sector of the hard drive. I can't retrieve it, but still can enjoy the feels, lol.

Last edited:
Just posted by Leto...

Screenshot_20240301-085954.png

... along with a pretty cool animation...

I can't see the Dillenger text.

I was kind of hoping like with Legacy that they would create a whole new look for this movie. I'll watch it but I don't think it will be as imaginative as the original. I didn't like Legacy that much either except for the music, Quorra, and Flynn's updated white lightcycle.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back