Transforming a Batman Begins cowl into a The Dark Knight cowl

Thanks you for the answer. I can't say for sure where the seller got the model from. I will show a picture below and maybe you can see. I guess you're not allowed to link to a e-bay seller here otherwise I would write the direct link. In the ad it does say:

"We are the only sculptors of this mask to be featured repeatedly on G4 Television Attack of the Show"

Im no sculpture expert at all but if I where to fill upp holes with urethane 40 rubber, wouldn't that stick and make the flawed area flat?

How much do you (or the best maker here) sell a new 1st class TDK cowl for approx?

Couldn't open your link by the way!

Him (Finhead) and Coofunkcurly are the "best maker here", I believe the collaborate on them. They make truly amazing cowls. I purchased one of their TDK cowls and it is amazing. I highly recommend it.
http://www.therpf.com/f13/dark-knight-rises-sale-bat-cowls-joker-169839/

Thanks Agent A. :)

The cowl you have pictured is a Noble statue recast they are all over Ebay.
No you can't fill in bubbles with urethane it will dry shiney and stand out, besides it will not bond correctly once urethane is dry nothing likes to stick well to it.

And if your looking for a cowl like the one in this thread contact Coofunkcurly he is having a sale on them for exactly what you paid for that poor recast. ;)

Thanks you for the answer. I can't say for sure where the seller got the model from. I will show a picture below and maybe you can see. I guess you're not allowed to link to a e-bay seller here otherwise I would write the direct link. In the ad it does say:

"We are the only sculptors of this mask to be featured repeatedly on G4 Television Attack of the Show"

Im no sculpture expert at all but if I where to fill upp holes with urethane 40 rubber, wouldn't that stick and make the flawed area flat?

How much do you (or the best maker here) sell a new 1st class TDK cowl for approx?

Couldn't open your link by the way!

And here is a few pics of the neck fitted to the cowl. It is a styrene build so once molded I tried to shape it proper to sit with the cowl and it just doesn't sit quite right, it will once cast in rubber. ;) And a piece of Screen Accurate mesh behind to show the proper effect.

DSC_1025.jpg

DSC_1023.jpg

DSC_1022.jpg

DSC_1028.jpg

DSC_1027.jpg

What is that mesh fabric and where can I buy some from online? Also, where could I buy a zippered mesh hood from? Would you guys be able to make just the neck piece already mated to the mesh hood? I possess no skills in this and am doomed to fail otherwise.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back