TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: Iron Man Costume. TMP. New photos London page 59

Looking good. Sent you a mail with some tips as tricks.
As for the video.. it say it cant be shown in my country... Was it that dirty? haha

When you guys figure out a way that does not limit the eye sight.. Let me know.

does it not come with rubber gloves?? and LED's in gloves..?? maybe i missed something..

Hi TMP,

Sent you PMs.... no reply from you yet. Is your PM box full?

Looking good. Sent you a mail with some tips as tricks.
As for the video.. it say it cant be shown in my country... Was it that dirty? haha

When you guys figure out a way that does not limit the eye sight.. Let me know.

yeah he did send me pm's i just remember seeing this list.. i guess i thought the gloves were already assembled..

Helmet Glassfiber
Neckseal Rubber
Armor Glassfiber
Arms Glassfiber
Shoulder Glassfiber
Gauntlets Glassfiber
Hand plates ABS
Hands Rubber
Mid section armor ABS
Pant Glassfiber/ ABS (looking into whats best.)
Legs Glassfiber
Feet ABS

Well the glove was first rubber. But they were to chunky and did not feel right for ironman. Especially when you shock hands with someone.

The Led lights is something you need to sort out your self. Its so many different preffrence to this i given up on a standard for the light systems.

The gloves.
I did the glove Wrap arround. For all the fingers. But again i got smaller fingers thought. I went with tight gloves. Its hard to get on and off but they stick very well arround the fingers making me feel more what i touch and feel. It took some time to adjust and trim them before glueing them to the glove.

Red Leather gloves can be found in female stores selling purses and accessories. OR a Sex shop.. How do i know that.. Well i leave the imagination to you. The girls :lovecall me Ironman.. :angel JK Hahaha

BASE UNDERSUIT FOR IRONMAN.
The suit we are designing now is design based on beeing the most perfect undersuit for the Ironman costmue but also other types of costumes like Batman, SHIELDS and other carracters. Even halo.
The mateial streaches good. And it breaths. It also has all the deifined contours of the Ironman undersuit + more.
The material can remind you of neoprene but without the leather.. Not saying more right now. We tried 5 different methods and materials to get to the point we are now. The material is also strong and solid that i am sure it will be able to hold some of the parts directly to the suit.

Reply to the cold cast helmet.
About to get done and shipped. I thought i replied to your PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

Guess that there are too many orders and pms for you:) Will the lid be the old or new sculpt?

has there been pics posted of each, painted helmet version?
I'd be curious to see side-by-side comparison shots.

Since I am going to receive it soon, I will post my all brass cold cast lid after I receive it:)

Hi TMP, please drop me a PM if you need my shipping address.:thumbsup

Last edited:

Hi,

I know it is the holidays and busy, but I would appreciate an update or plan feasible target date. Look forward to hearing from you.

Happy New Year:)

At the risk of sounding like a troll, I'll simply say you might be waiting a LOOONG time for any communication from TMP.

I've pmed a moderator about posting a vendor review of TMP's business conduct, but with the holidays I guess it's gone unanswered.

Good luck.

everytime i have PMed TMP he has replied to me within a week.. i usually email him directly or PM him on here.. but from what i have heard he gets a LOT of emails everyday and it is hard to be making suits and emailing people back..

i have read over the Thread and i feel like TMP is just being misunderstood. I feel like by one persons actions it changed the affect on everyone's opinion.. this Isshogai on the LOH gave one bad review on a suit that wasn't made for his height. If i remember correctly i believe TMP said he sculpted it around him. His height is around 6 foot so knowing that a guy who is 5'8 would not fit in his place. As for the castings they look just like the pictures of his battle damaged suit. there is always room for improvements. I feel like you are "Throwing the Baby out with the bath water." I am not trying to knock anyone on here. I just feel like he is misunderstood. i once heard something that applies to this situation " A person is very intelligent but People are dumb, irrational and impatient."

i have heard that TMP gets around 200 emails a day roughly. i don't know about you guys but if i got around 200 emails a day i had to reply to i wouldn't know what to do..

I believe that the TMP Iron Man suit is an amazing work created by a truly amazing costume artist. If people bash him he will stop provideing these great costumes to the public. I think he is doing a fine job considering the load he has.

Last edited:

His height is around 6 foot so knowing that a guy who is 5'8 would not fit in his place.

But wasn't that one of his points for the application process?? To not sell the suit to someone that he knew it wouldn't fit?
DT

i am not sure on this particular suit but there is a possibility that the person lied to him in order to get the suit thinking that he could modify it to make it fit. .. i am not sure on that number though i am just making an assumption.. i believe that the suit he received would look and fit fine on someone 6 foot or taller.. Again he is getting a bad rap on his suit because of ones persons review, and the LOADS of emails he receives daily.

At the risk of sounding like a troll, I'll simply say you might be waiting a LOOONG time for any communication from TMP.

I've pmed a moderator about posting a vendor review of TMP's business conduct, but with the holidays I guess it's gone unanswered.

Good luck.
:rolleyes

But wasn't that one of his points for the application process?? To not sell the suit to someone that he knew it wouldn't fit?
DT

A minimum of 6'1 to 6'2. Here is a better link where TMP dose contact the buyer and is trying to work things out with him.

http://theleagueofheroes.yuku.com/t...n-Suit--5-000-mistake--pics-suit.html?page=-1

I say we leave LOH stuff on the LOH so this thread is not locked like the super hero discussion.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back