TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Good news: Prototype lifesupport underarmor prototype done.

(B-A-S-E)
The prototype for the Body Armored Suit Equipment. The B-A-S-E is was designed in the intention of wearing under the IM. armor but also without. The design will cover up all the open join areas with details. Also the B-A-S-E can be worn without and still have the caracteristics of a superhero bodysuit. Photos will shortly be shown.

The Base can be used for many different caracters. It will first be offerd in the colour RED as exclusive offer to the TMP Ironman owners.

Suit will be ideal for fans of:
Marvel,DC, Halo, Star Wars and other sci-fi or superhero carracters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Good news: Prototype lifesupport underarmor prototype done.

(B-A-S-E)
The prototype for the Body Armored Suit Equipment.The B-A-S-E is was designed in the intention of wearing under the IM. armor but also without. The design will cover up all the open join areas with details. Also the B-A-S-E can be worn without and still have the caracteristics of a superhero bodysuit. Photos will shortly be shown.

The Base can be used for many different caracters. It will first be offerd in the colour RED as exclusive offer to the TMP Ironman owners.

Suit will be ideal for fans of:
Marvel,DC, Halo, Star Wars and other sci-fi or superhero carracters.

This sounds awesome John! I cant wait to see this..

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Iron Man Costume. TMP. New photos London page 59

Some more photos. English style.
TMP_Ironman_costume_armor._London_Tour._Comp..jpg

TMP_Ironman_costume_armor._DVD_London_promotion.2.comp.JPG

TMP_Ironman_armor_costume._DVD_Promotion_London._comp..jpg

Last edited:

Ok, Had mine on for th efirst time this weekend out in Public, hard suit to wear this one but well worth the extra pain. Got a great reaction from the crowds..

Here's my first test fitting..

Ironman_Nath.jpg

Ironman_Lookup.jpg

Ironam_Batman.jpg

Ironamn_Cylon.jpg

Ironman_Transformercar.jpg

Please ignore the gaps on the wrist area with this one, you can see in the rest of the pics that I sorted some guantlet extensions.
TESTFIT.jpg

Boba_Ironman_Maul.jpg

Ok, Had mine on for th efirst time this weekend out in Public, hard suit to wear this one but well worth the extra pain. Got a great reaction from the crowds..

Ironman_Nath.jpg

Ironman_Lookup.jpg

Ironam_Batman.jpg

Ironamn_Cylon.jpg

Please ignore the gaps on the wrist area with this one, you can see in the rest of the pics that I sorted some guantlet extensions.
TESTFIT.jpg

Boba_Ironman_Maul.jpg

really nice colours

Ironamn_Cylon.jpg

nice pics so far.
Do tell...why is it a pain to wear? It appears you have to hold your arms up..sorta like C3PO..is that just the way the photos happened or do the arm pieces slide down?
And, is that the latest "official" battledamaged paint job or just a normal one dulled down a bit??

Hi, this is a slight battle damage look to give the suit a more realistic look, it's dulled down a little as previously it could look too shiney and with that it looked plastic in some earlier shots.

You can relax your arms to an extent but you do get the pain across the back of the shoulder blades, and upper arms. it's becasue there's a lot of pull going on as your arms are kinda held up a little as the shoulders are on a harness from the shoulders of the chest plate. It's the best way to get it all to sit right though, it makes sure the shoulder bells sit just off the shoulders as they should be.

All in all, I think it's a case of me just needing to get used to the suit as I'm usually a Vader so it's easier with the soft parts, this suit is a whole different ball game, it reminds me of my Robocop suit in many ways but the reaction from Ironman beats anything else I've ever worn and I've been costuming now for like 7 years.

Awesome stuff! Very happy with the suit, if anyone can get one, you'll not be disapointed at all! Money well spent

Last edited:

Hi, this is a slight battle damage look to give th esuit a more realistic look, it's dulled down a litle as previosly it could look too shiney and with that it looked plastic in some earlier shots.

You can relaz your arms to an extent but you do get th epain across the back of th eshoulder blades, and upper arms. it's becasue there's a lt of pull going on as your arms are kinds held up a little as the shoulders are on a harness from the shoulders of the chest plate. It's the best way to get i tall to sit right though, it makes sure th eshoulder bells sit just off the shoulders as they should be.

All in all, I think it's a case of me jsu tneeding to get used to the suit as I'm usually a Vader so it's easier with the soft parts, this suit is a whole different ball game, it reminds me of my Robocop suit in many ways but the reaction from Ironman beats anything else I've ever worn and I've been costuming now for like 7 years.

Awesome stuff! Very happy with the suit, if anyone can get one, you'll not be disapointed at all! Money well spent

That's good to hear. I too usually troop as Vader. With this, I was assuming the fit to compare to my ole FX Stormtrooper suit. I was looking forward to the many locations where my body can breathe :lol
I also notice you have rivots on your ab plate(s). What did you conjure up to make the ab plates fit together?

That's good to hear. I too usually troop as Vader. With this, I was assuming the fit to compare to my ole FX Stormtrooper suit. I was looking forward to the many locations where my body can breathe :lol
I also notice you have rivots on your ab plate(s). What did you conjure up to make the ab plates fit together?

The Ab plates are simply held with industrial Velcro. You need lots of it though to give a good firm hold. I'm lucky enough to have a slim enough waistline to get away with cealing it and having no gaps. it gives that more tighter look and the chest apears much bigger in comparison.

I'm a 32" waist. 42" chest. 34" inside leg. just over 6. 3 tall. This should give a good idea of how it would fit anyone else..

Good to se you in the suit. How did the new arms work out. The one you have s the newer and a bit tigher, the older one was a bit wider.

Room for improvements.
The biceps can be moved down a bit more down from the shoulder bells. If you trim the area (between the join of biceps and gold lower arm) the red area just bellow the biceps it will give you some more room to move you arm.

Drag down the arm a bit.
Also another thing, the gauntlet. Unscrew the screws ataching the gauntlet to the gold arm. Then drill some new holes a bit longer down on the gold. Also try to se if you can replace the upper handplate atached on the gauntlet and move it so it overlaps the hand and gauntlet more.

I also se that we can add extention to the lower legs for you.
Send me an email and we work out some extra parts for you.

I also got some photos of the neckseal. Did you send that email?

Just need Robocop in there,maybe the Terminator skeleton too?.That would make a great group photo.

I think this is a very cool photo. :thumbsup
Ironman_Lookup.jpg

Taken photo from that angle makes the pose so typical Hero like.
PS! Steve send me an email again so i can send you the photos on the neckseal.

Tezer of the BASE (Body Armor Suit Equipment)

Here is a small tezer of the Prototype drawing of the undersuit called BASE. It will come in a dark red colour. and padded with aprox 3 mm padding to make it look good with and without armor. Can be changed in colour to use on other costumes such as Halo, Clone, or other superhero costumes.

TMP_BASE_PROTOTYPE_DESIGN.jpg

Re: Tezer of the BASE (Body Armor Suit Equipment)

TMP. I dont think I have your email but I did PM you last week, can you please email me here on steve_hird@hotmail.com

Would love to see the neck seal and I cant wait to get one of your new BASE undersuits, these look Brilliant!

Thankyou
Steve

Awesome stuff TMP! Beautiful armor!

What's wrong with the girl to the right. She looks like she is seeing something absolutely disgusting. LOL

iron-man-invades-london-01-800-75.jpg

Nope, that's naked, unadulterated lust. I should know, I've seen that look on many a girls face.........

Awesome stuff TMP! Beautiful armor!

What's wrong with the girl to the right. She looks like she is seeing something absolutely disgusting. LOL

iron-man-invades-london-01-800-75.jpg
Love the neat addition of the plastic bag carrier on the suit though, very original!!!:lol

Roughneckone :cool

Steve please post new photos when you can with the new improvements. I whould love to se more photos. Damn i wish i had your waistline. Brings the proportion to the costume our much better.

And some people say size does not matter... Well they wrong. :lol

Nope, that's naked, unadulterated lust. I should know, I've seen that look on many a girls face.........

Lol... Well to young for me. But i atract more people with the armor than without. Its a chick magnet. :love:love:love:cool:love:love:love:love

And one more thing... I want to thank everybody watching this tread... Over 135.000 weiuvs.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back