TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: Iron Man COSTUME. TMP. Update Upper Body. Pg.23

Coming along very very nicely.

Do you have pics without the smoke so I can get a better look?

I have one of your TMP vaders - its one of the first props I bought.

Cheers

I will have more photos later. But not untill i have redone the helmet. I was not satisfied with it and its now cut up and in progress of redesign.

I will have photos next week of the costume with lower body and pant.

My second strugle is to figure a wearing solution for the arms and the shoulders. The shoulders bells are risen over the shoulders.. I cant figure out how to solve that and have it to move on top to the wearers expectation. I need a hinge of some kind that has a knob to move.

This thread is like christmas. Everytime TMP updates with new pics, it's like i'm opening a present and getting exactly what I wanted.

Your Iron Man ROCKS!

That armor needs to see a doctor...

CAUSE ITS FRICKIN SICK!!! :eek

Holy crap man!

Yeah, you should um... enter the contest. You may have a shot. :angel :love (y)thumbsup

That armor needs to see a doctor...

CAUSE ITS FRICKIN SICK!!! :eek

Holy crap man!

Yeah, you should um... enter the contest. You may have a shot. :angel :love (y)thumbsup

Or get marvel keeping an eye on you:confused

regarding the contest. Well i wanted to submitt the suit to the contest. But i needed a sponsor (address) in USA.

I belive we whould possible win all those fantastic prices.. But also ... Dont want to get the wrong attention from the Marvel guys.

I bet they are the sponsor of the contest to lure us inn, and once we are there GOTCHA!!! :angry :lol

Well original does not mean original movie sculpt.
Original in it self means its a licenced product and therefore it is original.

I love that prop to.... But is is really scaled correctly??? I hope so.

Look at any recent props. Batman begins belt, darth vader ... All original moulds.. But far from screen used design and size. The question is is it the correct size.

And again.... I DO LOVE THAT PEICE! Its nice!!!

As far as our costume our helmet will be scaled to the costume we are making. The movie helmet will not look good on our helmet he is far smaller in size compared to this costume that is intended for people arround 6.2 tall.

Last edited:

As far as our costume our helmet will be scaled to the costume we are making. The movie helmet will not look good on our helmet he is far smaller in size compared to this costume that is intended for people arround 6.2 tall.[/quote]

Beautiful work!!! I've been waiting 30 years for a Iron Man movie AND a good costume! I definitely have to get one of these! I'm only 5'8" though. Am I "too short for an Iron Man?"

What's going to be the cost of a full kit?

Again fantastic AND inspiring work!

regarding the contest. Well i wanted to submitt the suit to the contest. But i needed a sponsor (address) in USA.

I belive we whould possible win all those fantastic prices.. But also ... Dont want to get the wrong attention from the Marvel guys.

I bet they are the sponsor of the contest to lure us inn, and once we are there GOTCHA!!! :angry :lol

TMP,

I hadn't considered that- you may actually have a point. One of the guys from the League of Heroes submitted some pics to the Wizard magazine Annual Halloween Costume Contest and made the mistake of including his website address (selling Wolverine claws). One of the workers at the magazine brought it to the attention of one of his friends at Marvel and he was given a C&D letter shortly thereafter from Marvel.

Iron Man Helmet

I made a hard decission.
The costume photos will be delayed another a couple of weeks.
I decided to remake he helmet from scratch again.

This means the second helmet we just finshed is getting scrapped.

We are going to resculpt an totaly new helmet from clay this week.
Will show progress of this helmet as it is in progress.

CIMG1662.JPG

CIMG1660.JPG

Photo shown i the second helmet. This is getting scrapped. Also the helmet show previously is getting scrapped.

That helmet looks great, but too bad your doing over, but my question is where is the scrap pile.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back