TMNT Krang + Android Body *Final Pics pg. 9"

Re: TMNT Krang + Android Body *full suit pg 8*

I can die happy now! Looks great!! You did an amazing job with Krang and making his enclosure look bigger than it really is. Very impressed with the final result. Woooo! woo woo woo woo

GIFSoup

(If the gif is distracting/against the rules let me know and i'll remove it.. this is just how this thread makes me feel every time i think of it!)

This is literally the best thing I've seen here. I can't wipe the grin off my face. You did an amazing job!

DSC_0572.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

DSC_0574.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

More final pics and a build summary over at my Halloween contest entry page:

http://www.therpf.com/f24/tvsroblowes-halloween-costume-contest-entry-164655/

Probably. The numerous Pep Iron Men and A Master Chief made it, but the winner was a guy who dresses as Edward Scissorhands every year but never wins, so good for him.

I'm not really bitter, I didn't build it to win contests. The girlfriend of one of the Iron Mans was furious. "He hand made all of that! This is bull****!"
Sorry lady, you're husband followed an established process and merely assembled the costume. That's why there was more than just him with the exact same suit.

I love when I totally miss a build thread until it is all done so I can speed through the whole thread. Like being able to fast forward through commercials.

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back