The worst movies you've ever seen?

Greetings,

- Megaforce
- Metal Storm: The Legend of Jaryd Sin 3D
- Space Hunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone
- Anything by J.J. Abrams & Micheal Bay

-Peace-

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before, but Rock of Ages has to be the worst movie I've seen in a long time. By Tom Cruise's first line I had to just leave, I just couldn't handle it anymore. That was about 20 minutes into the movie....

Pet Sematary.

Shlocky movies don't qualify for me just because it's apparent that no one is trying in the first place, but Pet Sematary... They were actually trying.

Escape from L.A. - the "sequel" to Escape from New York.

You'd figure that we'd have an awesome shoot-em-up Snake Plissken movie.

Instead, we got this pile of crap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine would have to be, "Junior" with Ah-nold. I wanted badly to walk out but had come with a group of friends, one of which badly wanted to see it for some odd reason, and she drove us there. I put about 5 bucks in the video games in the lobby and killed a good chunk of time that way but still had to catch the ending to be sure I was going to have a ride home. I don't think I ever talked to her again after that...

World War Z.:angry:angry:angry(n)thumbsdown(n)thumbsdown(n)thumbsdown(n)thumbsdown(n)thumbsdown(n)thumbsdown(n)thumbsdown(n)thumbsdown

I've got to add a new title to the mix:

The Road This one made me want to go home and stick my head in the oven!

No explanation of the apocalyptic event that the story is based on. The boy looks to be 10 or 12 years old but acts like he's 5 or 6. They leave a perfectly good stocked bomb shelter because they hear a "noise". I could go on, but suffice it to say it's at the top of my worst movie list.

I've got to add a new title to the mix:

The Road This one made me want to go home and stick my head in the oven!

No explanation of the apocalyptic event that the story is based on. The boy looks to be 10 or 12 years old but acts like he's 5 or 6. They leave a perfectly good stocked bomb shelter because they hear a "noise". I could go on, but suffice it to say it's at the top of my worst movie list.

The book is just as bad, i mean the folks who gave it rave reviews and awards musta been on crack. It was the first time i ever wanted to return a book and get my money back.

Just recently watched the original Superman films... OMG 1-4 (n)thumbsdown This is lousy film making...
Battlefield Earth
Independence Day (Will Smith is terrible!!!!)
Highlander 2
Escape From LA

Just fell asleep watching Gravity, when the IGN reviewer said it wasn't a "floating around space movie," he was WRONG!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back