The HASBRO/STAR WARS Appreciation Thread

Anyone seen the new Return of the Jedi Vintage figures - Wicket, Ackbar, R2, Gammorrean Guard? They look awesome! Well done, Hasbro. Keep up the excellent work. Here's hoping they do another Boushh that's even greater than the last one.

Also hoping that one of these days, they'll get a Vader that is really good. Most of the newest ones are better than the last, but they're still off. Oh, and if they could sculpt a really good Stormtrooper helmet.

Anyone seen the new Return of the Jedi Vintage figures - Wicket, Ackbar, R2, Gammorrean Guard? They look awesome! Well done, Hasbro. Keep up the excellent work. Here's hoping they do another Boushh that's even greater than the last one.

Also hoping that one of these days, they'll get a Vader that is really good. Most of the newest ones are better than the last, but they're still off. Oh, and if they could sculpt a really good Stormtrooper helmet.

Yeah, the troopers always look weird. I like the newer TIE pilot, so let the same guy do the trooper.:)

I've just found that Target (Australia) have the TIE Bomber on special this week at $49.99, saving $30.00 on its original price. The sale ends next week.

I have noticed the area around the outside of the solar panels needs to be widened but other than that it looks pretty good. Is there anything else wrong with the wings?

Here is my Hasbro 2010 Snowspeeder! Enjoy

snowspeederproject027.jpg

snowspeederproject026.jpg

snowspeederproject025.jpg

snowspeederproject013.jpg

snowspeederproject023.jpg

Okay.
The Twin Pod Cloud Car.

Studio Scale vs Hasbro. How does the Hasbro unit compare with the aforementioned? Is it a good representation?

Okay. I've finally found enough time to post a photo of my Hasbro xmas haul. They're still in there boxes because we are in the process of cleaning house which means tossing all the junk out and cleaning the rooms. You wouldn't believe the amount of crap we have.

It could be a while before they are out of their box though.

Hi there,

im new here :rolleyes My Name is Thomas and i am from germay, so sorry for my "english".

Here is my actual repainted (with complete new grey base coat) Hasbro XXL Falcon with new lightning.
The reason for this mod was the extermly high price of the master replicas Falcon :cry But i wanted something like that, so i moded the Hasbro :angel

0002falcon.jpg

0001falcon.jpg

0003falcon.jpg

0004falcon.jpg

0008falcon.jpg

0015falcon.jpg

0016falcon.jpg

0017falcon.jpg

Hasbro XXL AT-AT "Hoth Edition" preview:
wallpapermaxx7169logo.jpg

more repainted models are coming soon - if you want :)

Greet from germany

MAXX

Last edited:
Hasbro alert

Just letting all the Aussies here know Target appear to have reduced the price on their Hasbro Star Wars line.

I saw today the Tie Fighter (vintage pack), Snowspeeder, Tie Bomber and The Defense of Hoth pack reduced to $29.95, down originally from as much as $79.00.

Better check your local Target store.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back