The Babadook pop up book

From Facebook:

BOOK BUYERS. IF YOU DON'T GET AN IMMEDIATE REPLY TO
YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS DETAILS, THIS WOULD BE WHY...

Things are hotting up in Babadook book land, with over 5000 emails
to reply to! Babadook is SO pissed off!

Our admin staff are inundated with your emails right now, which is great,
because it means you're responding with the necessary postal details.
It also means they will need some time to reply to everyone, as the
process is not an automated one. A real human being has to check
your old details against the ones you provided and see if there are
any changes etc, before they get back to you with a confirmation.

They are attending to this today and all over the weekend, so sit
tight, you will get a reply!

If you don't hear from us by mid next week, please feel free to email,
but otherwise hang in there and we will get back to you ASAP.

image.jpeg

yup! not long now! in fact any day now according to their delivery schedule.

the most amazing aspect of all this, for me... is how long it must have taken her to sign nearly 8000 books!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

yup! not long now! in fact any day now according to their delivery schedule.

the most amazing aspect of all this, for me... is how.....

Much money these have become BEFORE delivery. $80 upfront.... selling for nearly $400 and that is just for the spot on the run.
Nice investment and nice interest on your money for waiting.

• All the books are being constructed over August and will start to be shipped out early September. The first shipment of 2,500 will arrive on doorsteps late September, with all other orders to arrive in early October, as per our June update.

Oh no, two weeks onto something that took 2 years to accomplish. The scumbags.:rolleyes

Thanks for your email! Please consider this a confirmation of your address.
You will receive a tracking number prior to delivery.

If we need anymore information from you regarding your order, we will be in touch.

Thanks again for your support and patience, we can’t wait for you to receive the book!

The Babadook Team :)

Getting closer now! :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
BABADOOK BOOK TIMELINE

The good news is we are on track with our books deliveries.

We have received our first 2,000 (signed and numbered) books into Sydney Australia. Our Australian distribution company have checked that all the numbered and signed books are present and accounted for. We’ve also ordered extra cardboard cartons to house your books in transit, so they’ll have a double layer to prevent damage. The first 2,000 will start being packed and shipped out to the first 2000 buyers across the world next week.

d0c6a232-36be-4945-bb74-c4e2e848e14c.jpg
d9ee2ca7-d9a3-4c35-ba7d-557c0409b677.jpg
f7701317-5fab-4386-a902-bca8729e2643.jpg
2f2dab46-912f-4df5-a4fe-3a15a099d117.jpg
b143e312-6748-4846-ae39-bbc6d0e7981b.jpg
For the rest of you who ordered a book after the first 2000 - your books are currently on their way to our distribution sites in the US and UK, where they will also be double packed and sent on to your address wherever you are in the world. We anticipate that all of these books will be sent by late October, so you will have them shortly after that.

Each book will have a tracking number that will be emailed out to you when the book is shipped, and you will have to sign for the book upon delivery. So keep an eye out for it and check your tracking number to see where it is in the world.

Last edited:
Interestingly, it reads as though only the first 2000 will be signed. I was under the impression that ALL of them would be signed, but only the first 2000 would be numbered.

Not much sense in numbering the first 2000, if there are way more than 2000 of these books and all of them are signed...

But indeed, in one of the newsletters, I read this:
March has been a busy month for me Babadook book wise with the signing of all 7,500 signature cards to put in our signed books. No I did not get someone else to sign them and no we did not use a signature ‘stamp.’ All 7,500 cards have been signed by hand by myself. My friends now call me ‘the claw.’
So not only the first 2000 will be signed...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back