Limited Run Tesseract, SSR Pin & Super Soldier Serum from Captain America

Kevin it worked!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403075975.443591.jpg :-D

Received the pins this week. They are gorgeous!

Are there instructions for the serum tube? What do you suggest filling it with? Just water with blue food coloring?

Food coloring is okay, you'll need something to stop the bacteria from growing, alcohol or anti-microbial agent will work.

I've PM you with the construction manual. Thanks. :)

Hi kevinericon do you still have one Super Soldier Serum kit ? And what is better, super glue or hot silicone ?

Last edited:
I still have serum kits, hot glue is better for tube to connect with machined parts. For the tube itself, the cap need acrylic glue for best result. Thanks.

I have a quick question- I was hoping to order one of the pins but I've got a relatively short turnaround time for the cosplay (it's on the 12th July), and I live in the UK. Do you think it would be possible to order them for that kind of short-notice? I'm happy to pay more for faster shipping but I do have a budget limit

Only EMS shipping *might be there in time, which cost $15. I am also low on pins so you should place the order ASAP. Thanks.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back