Limited Run Tesseract, SSR Pin & Super Soldier Serum from Captain America

His last post was Sept 8th. he did log in 4 hours ago to look at the RPF site, but no telling if he saw any of these post. Your best bet is to pm him with questions rather than posting on this thread.

Last edited:
I found 2 serum kits, it’s $44 shipped for one kit.

Also found 3 kits without tubes, but if you can find them at craft store you can complete the kit. These are $39 each shipped.

These may have signs of wear in storage or when they were once displayed.

Also one broken serum at $39, you can also change new tube to make it complete. It looks kinda cool like this though, like the last one from the first Captain America film.

9d0e9dbe4738c4e7eef7a95f61404e90.jpg

Also found a couple Tesseract, they are $100 shipped, it was fun seeing them in Thor 3. :)

PM me for detail.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Love my set. Is there a specific adhesive to affix the acrylic together once filled? What about a formula for a blue solution to fill it with?

I think Windex is pretty nice for blue liquid, and acrylic glue is the way to go, not sure where to get it maybe Home Depot or craft store.

Hello there I'd be interested in a super soldier serum kit and a tesseract are them still available?
I'm located in Italy.

Regards,
Alberto

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back