Terra Nova: Pistol Build Tutorial

Graphite is actually a good idea, and it works, but it will come off with handling. Another alternative would be dry-brushed silver paint. Or gunmetal paint.

Thank's Mike. I'm going to get the nerve up to try some weathering on It. after I finish a few side tracked project's. more than a few...

Ok got these in the mail today. They are solid resin casts. Why would u mould a nerf gun? Lol anyways, the rifle is heavy as heck. The pistol is nice. They must be background pieces as they aren't painted up for subtlety lol the holster is cool though;)
Should I clean them up? I haven't got a coa but they were used in the show. I that know for sure;) They r cool still;)
Pics when I get up in the morning.

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok got these in the mail today. They are solid resin casts. Why would u mould a nerf gun? Lol anyways, the rifle is heavy as heck. The pistol is nice. They must be background pieces as they aren't painted up for subtlety lol the holster is cool though;)
Should I clean them up? I haven't got a coa but they were used I. The show I know for sure. They r cool still;)
Pics when I get up in the morning.

Thanks for the info TAZ, look forward to seeing the images when you get to it.

Roughneckone :)

Ta da!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403561463.623059.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403561514.024419.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403561549.951615.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403561572.871882.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403561612.213812.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403561642.131783.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403561669.639691.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403561696.907640.jpg

Cheers
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right thanks TAZ, sorry to ask but I have seen resin castings like that which really did look like a banana in person, lol!

Good shots of the pistol holster, I think I may have to put one together for mine.

Roughneckone :)

Thank you for the pics. I hope i can work only with the discription.
I have another question. I will make the weapon from Taylor too. What did I need for a part to make the flashlight on the side?

Thank you for your answers.

Lexx

I found this pic of the back of the pistol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Geordi/341e334b.jpg

It's not a great shot but I think it could be part of the magazine as well

If someone could also sent one of the barrel ends across the pond for me please pm me

For all those wondering what that piece is on the top back part of the sonic pistol its this below. I don't know what its from but it looks to be a custom made detail for the guns. Hope that helps clear things up.
Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 4.29.58 PM.png

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back